R | 2h 09min | Drama, Sci-Fi, Romance
2046 (2004) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
2046 (2004) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Li Gong, Xinyu Jiang, Chen Chang, Ting Yip Ng, Ziyi Zhang
Directed by Kar-Wai Wong
Synopsis: The women who enter a science fiction author’s life, over the course of a few years, after the author loses the woman he considers his one true love.
Tagline: Where everything ends… and begins (Spanish translation)
Synopsis: The story evolves around the main character, Zhou Mo Wan who writes a novel about a mysterious train that leaves for a place called 2046 every once in a while. Everyone who boards that train has the same intention - which is to recapture their lost memories. It is said that in 2046, nothing ever changed. Nobody knows for sure if it was true, because nobody who went there had ever come back- except for one. He had been there but He chose to leave. He wanted to change.
Tagline: Where everything ends... and begins (Spanish translation)
Storyline: Several women enter a science fiction author's life over the course of a few years, after the author has lost the woman he considers his one true love.
2046 (2004) Movie Details
- Directors: Kar-Wai Wong
- Cast: Li Gong, Xinyu Jiang, Chen Chang, Ting Yip Ng, Ziyi Zhang, Ben Yuen, Alice Lee, Takuya Kimura, Tony Chiu-Wai Leung, Faye Wong, Carina Lau, Jie Dong, Maggie Cheung, Thongchai McIntyre, Wang Sum, Ping Lam Siu, Siu-Lung Ching, Wah Hong
- Genres: Drama, Sci-Fi, Romance
- Producers: Wai-Chung Chan, Ye-cheng Chan, Gilles Ciment, Éric Heumann, Stéphane Kooshmanian, Amedeo Pagani, Zhonglun Ren, Marc Sillam, Kar-Wai Wong
- Musicians: Shigeru Umebayashi
- Cinematographers: Christopher Doyle, Pung-Leung Kwan
- Editors: William Chang
- Runtime: 129 min / 2h 09min
- Year: 2004
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 35
- Nominations: 77
Elapsed Time: 0.0011 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.