Alien Outpost (2014)
R | 1h 30min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Alien Outpost (2014) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Alien Outpost (2014) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Brandon Auret, Douglas Tait, Joe Reegan, Adrian Paul, Lemogang Tsipa
Directed by Jabbar Raisani
Synopsis: A documentary crew follows an elite unit of soldiers in the wake of an alien invasion.
Synopsis: Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Tagline: 2021, the year of the invasion. The world's cities lie in ruin. Mankinkind fights back on a global scale. 2031, the 37th Infantry fight on, hunting the last of the invaders. The war isn't over; the second invasion is about to begin.
Storyline: A documentary crew follows an elite unit of soldiers in the wake of an alien invasion.
Alien Outpost (2014) Movie Details
- Directors: Jabbar Raisani
- Writers: Blake Clifton, Jabbar Raisani
- Cast: Brandon Auret, Douglas Tait, Joe Reegan, Adrian Paul, Lemogang Tsipa, Rick Ravanello, Reiley McClendon, Edwin Jay, Kenneth Fok, Michael Dube, Khalil Kathrada, Tyrel Meyer, Tapiwa Musvosvi, Andy Davoli, Craig Macrae, Nic Rasenti, Justin Strydom, Matthew Holmes, Guido Baechler, Sven Ruygrok, Rafiq Jajbhay, Scott E. Miller, Faheem Khan, Jordan Shade, Darron Meyer, Stevel Marc, Justin Munitz
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Will Clarke, Laurie Cook, Trevor Engelson, Ed Fraiman, Julia Godzinskaya, Andy Mayson, Josh McGuire, Gail McQuillan, Adam Nagel, Jason Newmark, Jabbar Raisani, Mike Runagall, Michael Sackler, Evan Silverberg, Sophie Vickers, Sarah Wheale
- Musicians: Theo Green
- Cinematographers: Blake Clifton
- Editors: Mike Jackson, Finnian Murray
- Our Score: 6/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 4.16/10 of 5,813 Votes!
- Runtime: 90 min / 1h 30min
- Year: 2014
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.