R | 1h 34min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Comedy
Antibirth (2016) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
- VOD: March 04, 2016
Antibirth (2016) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Natasha Lyonne, Mark Webber, Maxwell McCabe-Lokos, Chloë Sevigny, Meg Tilly
Directed by Danny Perez
Danny Perez‘s Antibirth (2016) is a film that looks entertaining but at the same time, troubling because a few mothers experience these issues although at an extremely lower level. Keeping that in mind and it being a movie, I am thrilled to see what happens and hope that the gross factor is not too high. Antibirth releases in movie theaters and on VOD this upcoming September 2, 2016. Natasha Lyonne, Chloe Sevigny, and Meg Tilly star in Antibirth.
Synopsis: Hard-drinking, pill-popping, bong-ripping Lou (Natasha Lyonne) and her best friend Sadie (Chloe Sevigny) spend their days adrift in a druggy haze. But one wild night out becomes a bad trip that never ends when Lou wakes up with symptoms of an unexplained, highly abnormal pregnancy. Who—or what—is growing inside her? As her due date approaches with alarming swiftness, the fear, paranoia, and conspiracy theories begin to pile up. Spiked with blasts of hallucinatory color, surreal shocks, and subversive comedy, the audacious feature debut from Danny Perez is a no-holds-barred descent into delirium.
Synopsis: In a desolate community full of drug-addled Marines and rumors of kidnapping, a wild-eyed stoner named Lou wakes up after a wild night of partying with symptoms of a strange illness and recurring visions as she struggles to get a grip on reality while stories of conspiracy spread.
Storyline: In a desolate community full of drug-addled Marines and rumors of kidnapping, a wild-eyed stoner named Lou wakes up after a wild night of partying with symptoms of a strange illness and recurring visions as she struggles to get a grip on reality while stories of conspiracy spread.
Antibirth (2016) Movie Details
- Directors: Danny Perez
- Cast: Natasha Lyonne, Mark Webber, Maxwell McCabe-Lokos, Chloë Sevigny, Meg Tilly, Chloë Sevigny, Neville Edwards, David Scott, Wayne St-George, Megan Dawson, John MacRae, Jack Currenton, Eric Uguet De Resayre, Spider Allen, Kevin Hoffman, Emmanuel Kabongo, Morgan Bedard, Corey Pascall, Lili Francks, Marie-Josee Dionne, Jessica Greco, Chad Gibbons
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Comedy
- Producers: David Anselmo, Tommy Ardolino, Lee Broda, Tim Burke, Tom Butterfield, Jeff Elliott, Anders Erden, Justin Kelly, Jeremy Loethen, Natasha Lyonne, Roger M. Mayer, Ben McConley, Chad Moore, Cole Payne, Veronica Radaelli, Jeff Rice, Gregory P. Shockro, Jason Van Eman, Rob Weston
- Musicians: John Kanakis
- Cinematographers: Rudolf Blahacek
- Editors: Aden Bahadori
- Our Score: 6/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 5.85/10 of 2,608 Votes!
- Runtime: 94 min / 1h 34min
- Year: 2016
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 2
Elapsed Time: 0.0012 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.