R | 1h 35min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Beowulf (1999) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Beowulf (1999) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Vincent Hammond, Rhona Mitra, Adrian Pavlovschi, Patricia Velasquez, Christopher Lambert
Directed by Graham Baker
Synopsis: A sci-fi update of the famous 6th Century poem. In a beseiged land, Beowulf must battle against the hideous creature Grendel and his vengeance seeking mother.
Tagline: Unleash your dark side.
Synopsis: This post-apocalyptic future story is based on the 8th century Saxon epic poem about the knight who battled a monster in a medieval castle. In this story, Beowulf is a wanderer who learns about a man-eating creature called Grendel which comes in the night to devour warriors trapped at the Outpost. The Outpost is ruled by Hrothgar. He has a daughter, whose husband may have been murdered by the Outpost's master of arms.
Tagline: A Fortress At The Edge Of Darkness. An Enemy Within That Only One Man Can Conquer!
Storyline: In a besieged land, Beowulf must battle against the hideous creature Grendel and his vengeance seeking mother.
Beowulf (1999) Movie Details
- Directors: Graham Baker
- Writers: Anonymous, Mark Leahy, David Chappe
- Cast: Vincent Hammond, Rhona Mitra, Adrian Pavlovschi, Patricia Velasquez, Christopher Lambert, Götz Otto, Götz Otto, Dorin Zaharia, Diana Dumbrava, Andrei Rusu, Robert Willox, Dan Alexandru, Florin Preoteasa, Iulian Ilinca, Derik Wingo, Vlad Jipa, Vitalie Bantas, Marcel Cobzariu, Oliver Cotton, Layla Roberts, Charles Robinson, Brent Jefferson Lowe, Roger Sloman
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
- Producers: Jane Barclay, Sharon Harel, Frank Hildebrand, Lawrence Kasanoff, Donald Kushner, Mark Leahy, Susan E. Levin, Peter Locke, Vlad Paunescu, Alison Savitch, Joshua Wexler, Gregory Cascante
- Musicians: Ben Watkins
- Cinematographers: Christopher Faloona
- Editors: Roy Watts
- Our Score: 3/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 3.72/10 of 10,427 Votes!
- Runtime: 95 min / 1h 35min
- Year: 1999
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 3
Elapsed Time: 0.0018 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.