Bicentennial Man (1999)
PG | 2h 12min | Drama, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
Bicentennial Man (1999) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Bicentennial Man (1999) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Sam Neill, Embeth Davidtz, Stephen Root, Wendy Crewson, John Michael Higgins
Directed by Chris Columbus
Synopsis: An android endeavors to become human as he gradually acquires emotions.
Tagline: One robot’s 200 year journey to become an ordinary man.
Synopsis: This film follows the 'life' and times of the lead character, an android who is purchased as a household robot programmed to perform menial tasks. Within a few days the Martin family realizes that they don't have an ordinary droid as Andrew begins to experience emotions and creative thought. In a story that spans two centuries, Andrew learns the intricacies of humanity while trying to stop those who created him from destroying him.
Tagline: One robot's 200 year journey to become an ordinary man.
Storyline: An android endeavors to become human as he gradually acquires emotions.
Bicentennial Man (1999) Movie Details
- Directors: Chris Columbus
- Writers: Isaac Asimov, Robert Silverberg
- Cast: Sam Neill, Embeth Davidtz, Stephen Root, Wendy Crewson, John Michael Higgins, Oliver Platt, Robin Williams, Billy Bryan, Jim Kundig, Bradley Whitford, Eric Fiedler, Brett Wagner, Andy Arness, Kiersten Warren, George Wallace, Adam Bryant, Merridee Book, Paula DuPré Pesmen, Angela Landis, Kenny Byerly, Darrin Vanderpan, Christopher Nelson, Wahayn Inello Clayton, Igor Hiller, Terry Sandin, Kimberly Delmer, Joe Bellan, Mike Elizalde, Jeffrey Grellman, Scott Waugh
- Genres: Drama, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
- Producers: Michael Barnathan, Chris Columbus, Paula DuPré Pesmen, Gail Katz, Dan Kolsrud, Laurence Mark, Neal Miller, Wolfgang Petersen, Mark Radcliffe
- Musicians: James Horner
- Cinematographers: Phil Meheux
- Editors: Nicolas De Toth, Neil Travis
- Runtime: 132 min / 2h 12min
- Year: 1999
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 2
- Nominations: 7
Elapsed Time: 0.0043 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.