Blade II (2002)
R | 1h 57min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Blade II (2002) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Blade II (2002) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ron Perlman, Tony Curran, Thomas Kretschmann, Kris Kristofferson, Norman Reedus
Directed by Guillermo del Toro
Synopsis: Blade forms an uneasy alliance with the vampire council in order to combat the Reapers, who are feeding on vampires.
Tagline: Know The Mark
Synopsis: A rare mutation has occurred within the vampire community. The Reaper. A vampire so consumed with an insatiable bloodlust that they prey on vampires as well as humans, transforming victims who are unlucky enough to survive into Reapers themselves. Now their quickly expanding population threatens the existence of vampires, and soon there won't be enough humans in the world to satisfy their bloodlust. Blade, Whistler (Yes, he's back) and an armory expert named Scud are curiously summoned by the Shadow Council. The council reluctantly admits that they are in a dire situation and they require Blade's assistance. Blade then tenuously enters into an alliance with The Bloodpack, an elite team of vampires trained in all modes of combat to defeat the Reaper threat. Blade's team and the Bloodpack are the only line of defense which can prevent the Reaper population from wiping out the vampire and human populations.
Tagline: Know The Mark
Storyline: Blade forms an uneasy alliance with the vampire council in order to combat the Reapers, who are feeding on vampires.
Blade II (2002) Movie Details
- Directors: Guillermo del Toro
- Writers: Marv Wolfman, Gene Colan, David S. Goyer
- Cast: Ron Perlman, Tony Curran, Thomas Kretschmann, Kris Kristofferson, Norman Reedus, Santiago Segura, Paul Kasey, Pavel Cajzl, Samuel Le, Wesley Snipes, Luke Goss, Matt Schulze, Marek Vasut, Karel Roden, Danny John-Jules, Lennox Brown, Ladislav Beran, Leonor Varela, Andrea Miltner, Stephen R. Peluso, Pete Lee-Wilson, Milos Kulhavy, Stuart Luis, Jirí Maria Sieber, Jan Malík, Zdenek Bubák, Jan Révai, Jan Loukota, Mário Wild, Jan Bursa
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Avi Arad, Robert Bernacchi, Michael De Luca, Jon Divens, Toby Emmerich, Peter Frankfurt, David S. Goyer, Lynn Harris, Andrew J. Horne, Tomas Krejci, Stan Lee, Patrick J. Palmer, Wesley Snipes
- Musicians: Marco Beltrami
- Cinematographers: Gabriel Beristain
- Editors: Peter Amundson
- Our Score: 8/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 6.61/10 of 181,050 Votes!
- Runtime: 117 min / 1h 57min
- Year: 2002
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 6
- Nominations: 10
Elapsed Time: 0.0065 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.