PG-13 | 1h 54min | Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
Bumblebee (2018) Release Dates
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Bumblebee (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Steve Blum, Peter Cullen, Edwin Hodge, Jess Harnell, Slim Khezri
Directed by Travis Knight
Synopsis: On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug.
Synopsis: On Cybertron, the Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are on the verge of losing the Great Cybertronian War to their enemies, the Decepticons, and begin making preparations to leave the planet. The Decepticons led by Shockwave, Soundwave and Starscream ambush them during the evacuation, and Optimus sends a young scout, B-127, to Earth in order to set up a base of operations where the Autobots can regroup. B-127 reaches Earth alone in 1987, crash-landing in California and disrupting a training exercise being conducted by Sector 7, a secret government agency that monitors extraterrestrial activity on Earth. Sector 7 agent Colonel Jack Burns presumes B-127 to be a hostile invader and attacks, driving B-127 into the forest, where he is then ambushed by the Decepticon Blitzwing. When B-127 refuses to reveal Optimus' whereabouts, Blitzwing spitefully tears out his voice-box and damages his memory core. B-127 manages to destroy Blitzwing before collapsing from his wounds. Before entering stasis, B-127 scans and transforms into a yellow 1967 Volkswagen Beetle.
Tagline: Every adventure has a beginning
Storyline: On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small California beach town. On the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, Charlie Watson discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken.
Bumblebee (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Travis Knight
- Cast: Steve Blum, Peter Cullen, Edwin Hodge, Jess Harnell, Slim Khezri, Kevin Kent, Angela Bassett, Pamela Adlon, Len Cariou, Grey Griffin, Kirk Baily, Ed Moy, Glynn Turman, Charlie Adler, John Lobato, Justin Theroux, Ricardo Hoyos, Kenneth Choi, Martin Short, Thomas W. Stewart, Deena Trudy, Hailee Steinfeld, Etienne Vick, Rory Markham, Eric Martinez, DeMark Thompson, Jon Bailey, Lenny Jacobson, Jake Huang, Vanessa Ross
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Ron Ames, Michael Bay, Chris Brigham, Edward Cheng, Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Brian Goldner, Jonathan Hook, Mark Moran, Don Murphy, Steven Spielberg, Mark Vahradian
- Musicians: Dario Marianelli
- Cinematographers: Enrique Chediak
- Editors: Paul Rubell
- Runtime: 114 min / 1h 54min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 11
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.