Captain America: Civil War (2016)
PG-13 | 2h 27min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
Captain America: Civil War (2016) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Captain America: Civil War (2016) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Stan Lee, Diezel Ramos, Anthony J Sacco, Mark Falvo, Chris Evans
Directed by Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Marvel‘s Captain America: Civil War (2016) is co-directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo. This finale to the Captain America trilogy unleashes a battle between Marvel’s superheroes. The three posters featured here all have Captain America featured, but two also have him fighting Iron Man, awesome! Captain America: Civil War releases in movie theaters on May 6, 2016, so we still have a long wait. Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, and Robert Downey Jr. star in Captain America: Civil War.
Synopsis: Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability. Get ready to pick a side and join the nonstop action playing out on two fronts when Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War opens in U.S. theaters on May.
Synopsis: With many people fearing the actions of super heroes, the government decides to push for the Hero Registration Act, a law that limits a hero's actions. This results in a division in The Avengers. Iron Man stands with this Act, claiming that their actions must be kept in check otherwise cities will continue to be destroyed, but Captain America feels that saving the world is daring enough and that they cannot rely on the government to protect the world. This escalates into an all-out war between Team Iron Man (Iron Man, Black Panther, Vision, Black Widow, War Machine, and Spider-Man) and Team Captain America (Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Ant Man) while a new villain emerges.
Tagline: Divided We Fall
Storyline: Political involvement in the Avengers' activities causes a rift between Captain America and Iron Man.
Captain America: Civil War (2016) Movie Details
- Directors: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
- Writers: Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Joe Simon
- Cast: Stan Lee, Diezel Ramos, Anthony J Sacco, Mark Falvo, Chris Evans, Paul Bettany, Jonathan Buckhouse, Robert Downey Jr., Leslie Bibb, Scarlett Johansson, Jamie Soricelli, Frank Grillo, Jason Speer, Inder Kumar, Tahseen Ghauri, Michael Koske, William Hurt, Jeremy Renner, Rory Healy, Martin Freeman, Martavious Gayles, Jeff Glover, Paul Rudd, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Elizabeth Olsen, Taylor McPherson, Chuck Clark
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Victoria Alonso, Mitchell Bell, Ari Costa, Louis D'Esposito, Kevin Feige, Christoph Fisser, Stan Lee, Henning Molfenter, Nate Moore, Trinh Tran, Júlio Uchoa, Patricia Whitcher, Lars P. Winther, Charlie Woebcken
- Musicians: Henry Jackman
- Cinematographers: Trent Opaloch
- Editors: Jeffrey Ford, Matthew Schmidt
- Our Score: 9/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 8.44/10 of 529,678 Votes!
- Runtime: 147 min / 2h 27min
- Year: 2016
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 16
- Nominations: 66
Elapsed Time: 0.0020 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.