Cocoon: The Return (1988)
PG | 1h 56min | Sci-Fi, Mystery, Comedy, Adventure, Romance
Cocoon: The Return (1988) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Cocoon: The Return (1988) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Courteney Cox, Herta Ware, Mike Nomad, Linda Harrison, Wilford Brimley
Directed by Daniel Petrie
Synopsis: The old age pensioners that left at the end of the first film come back to earth to visit their relatives. Will they all decide to go back to the planet where no-one grows old, or will they be tempted to stay back on earth?
Tagline: This holiday season, journey to the most wonderful place in the universe… home.
Synopsis: Art, Ben and Joe are back! So are their wives and good friend Bernie in their first adventure since their last! Five years since the senior citizens blasted off into space with the Antareans return to earth because their alien friends have to collect the rest of the cocoons in the ocean, believed to be in danger from an earthquake. Ben and Mary visit their family, while Art and Joe visit Bernie, who's still hangin' on. Art, Ben and Joe had forgotten what it was like on earth and immediately begin to feel their weaknesses, except for Art's wife who's pregnant! Meanwhile in the ocean, a biologist company snatched a cocoon out of the ocean and are doing research on it...
Tagline: This holiday season, journey to the most wonderful place in the universe... home.
Storyline: The old age pensioners that left at the end of the first film come back to Earth to visit their relatives. Will they all decide to go back to the planet where no one grows old, or will they be tempted to stay back on Earth?
Cocoon: The Return (1988) Movie Details
- Directors: Daniel Petrie
- Writers: David Saperstein, Stephen McPherson, Elizabeth Bradley
- Cast: Courteney Cox, Herta Ware, Mike Nomad, Linda Harrison, Wilford Brimley, Steve Guttenberg, Wendy J. Cooke, Maureen Stapleton, Brian Dennehy, Gwen Verdon, Elaine Stritch, Tyrone Power Jr., Barret Oliver, Tahnee Welch, Harold Bergman, Kevin Corrigan, Hume Cronyn, Jessica Tandy, Don Ameche, Jack Gilford, Kelly Jasen, Matt Ford, Stephanie Oldziej, Tony Vila Jr., Priscilla Ashley Behne, Brian C. Smith, Brian Jay Andrews, Glenn L. Robbins, Fred Buch, David Easton
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Mystery, Comedy, Adventure, Romance
- Producers: David Brown, Gary Daigler, Lili Fini Zanuck, Richard D. Zanuck
- Musicians: James Horner
- Cinematographers: Tak Fujimoto
- Editors: Mark Warner
- Runtime: 116 min / 1h 56min
- Year: 1988
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 4
Elapsed Time: 0.0022 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.