Death Race 2050 (2017)
R | 1h 30min | Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy, Sport
Death Race 2050 (2017) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- Digital HD: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Death Race 2050 (2017) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Malcolm McDowell, Manu Bennett, Anessa Ramsey, Folake Olowofoyeku, D.C. Douglas
Directed by G.J. Echternkamp
G.J. Echternkamp‘s Death Race 2050 (2017) is currently available on Netflix streaming service. Taking car mayhem and violence to a whole new level, Death Race is a franchise that is very Mad Max in style but stands well on its own too. Manu Bennett, Malcolm McDowell, and Marci Miller star in Death Race 2050.
Synopsis: In the year 2050 the planet has become overpopulated, to help control population the government develops a "Death Race." Annually competitors race across the country scoring points for killing people with their vehicles.
Tagline: Welcome to the Death Race!
Storyline: Five long decades after
Death Race 2050 (2017) Movie Details
- Directors: G.J. Echternkamp
- Writers: G.J. Echternkamp, Maria Haras, Matt Yamashita
- Cast: Malcolm McDowell, Manu Bennett, Anessa Ramsey, Folake Olowofoyeku, D.C. Douglas, Mark Doran, Yancy Butler, Pierre Paolo Goya Kobashigawa, Helen Loris, David Smith, Jerry Matheny, Debbie Mcintosh, Karl Muse, Daniele Muttini, Alberto Osterling, Jonathan Fisher, Junior Jain Toboada Palomino, Marci Miller, Jason Simms, Burt Grinstead, Robert Slattery, Charlie Farrell, Mark Sutcliffe, Shanna Olson, Sterling Taylor, Sebastian Llosa, Daniela Vargas, Emilio Montero, Leslie Shaw, Gonzalo Alonso Ruiz
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy, Sport
- Producers: Julie Corman, Roger Corman, Lisa Gooding
- Musicians: John Alexander Rushie
- Editors: G.J. Echternkamp
- Our Score: 7/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 4.86/10 of 4,183 Votes!
- Runtime: 90 min / 1h 30min
- Year: 2017
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.