Deep Blue Sea 2 (2018)
R | 1h 34min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Deep Blue Sea 2 (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Digital HD: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
- VOD: March 04, 2016
Deep Blue Sea 2 (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Michael Beach, Rob Mayes, Darron Meyer, Tamer Burjaq, André Jaques
Directed by Darin Scott
Synopsis: A brilliant billionaire named Carl Durant is experimenting on bull sharks, which soon rebel to cause havoc for a group of scientists.
Synopsis: Almost two decades after the underwater carnage in Deep Blue Sea (1999), the shark conservationist, Misty Calhoun, accepts the pharmaceutical billionaire Carl Durant's invitation to join his team of marine biologists in the Akhelios Complex: a sophisticated research facility in the middle of the ocean. Intent on succeeding where the ambitious Aquatica Project has failed, instead, Durant makes the same mistake, and genetically enhances the brains of his bull shark specimens with a highly experimental formula, transforming them into smarter and deadlier predators. Now, one of them is pregnant. Can the team survive the onslaught of the super-sharks?
Tagline: Stronger. Wiser. Deadlier.
Storyline: A brilliant billionaire creates five genetically altered bull sharks, which proceed to wreak havoc for a group of scientists on an isolated research facility.
Deep Blue Sea 2 (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Darin Scott
- Writers: Duncan Kennedy, Donna Powers, Wayne Powers
- Cast: Michael Beach, Rob Mayes, Darron Meyer, Tamer Burjaq, André Jaques, Gino Lee, Adrian Collins, Kim Syster, Liza Scholtz, Danielle Savre, Lily Spangenberg, Nathan Lynn, Jeremy Boado, Cameron Robertson, Marc Hyland, Kelton Goertz, Dominique Mabille
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Tom Keniston, Tom Siegrist, David Wicht
- Musicians: Sean Murray
- Cinematographers: Thomas L. Callaway
- Editors: Michael Trent
- Runtime: 94 min / 1h 34min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.