Disturbing Behavior (1998)
R | 1h 24min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Mystery
Disturbing Behavior (1998) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Disturbing Behavior (1998) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Katharine Isabelle, Garry Chalk, James Marsden, William Sadler, Ethan Embry
Directed by David Nutter
Synopsis: The new kid in town stumbles across something sinister about the town’s method of transforming its unruly teens into upstanding citizens.
Tagline: Perfection is every teenage student’s co-pilot.
Synopsis: After the suicide of the teenager Allen Clark, his family decides to move from Chicago to the quiet Cradle Bay Island seeking a peaceful life for the siblings Steve and Lindsay Clark. When Steve joins the local high-school, the outcast Gavin Strick befriends Steve and introduces his also rejected friend Rachel Wagner to the newcomer. Gavin exposes to Steve in the refectory the punks, the nerds and the different tribes of the school and he defends the weird theory that a sinister force changes the behavior of the annoyingly perfect "Blue Ribbons", a group of good students that wear identical jackets and gather in the Yogurt Shoppe. Further he tells that he had witnessed the blue ribbon Andy Efkin killing their schoolmate Mary Jo that is missing and the local Officer Cox covering the murder. Steve does not believe on Gavin words, but when his friend is submitted to the treatment of Dr. Edgar Caldicott and immediately changes his behavior, joining the Blue Ribbons, Steve and Rachel decides to investigate the mystery discovering the dark secret of the perfect behavior.
Tagline: Perfection is every teenage student's co-pilot.
Storyline: The new kid in Cradle Bay, Washington stumbles across something sinister about the town's method of transforming its unruly teens into upstanding citizens.
Disturbing Behavior (1998) Movie Details
- Directors: David Nutter
- Cast: Katharine Isabelle, Garry Chalk, James Marsden, William Sadler, Ethan Embry, Jay Brazeau, Natassia Malthe, Dee Jay Jackson, Bruce Greenwood, Fulvio Cecere, Sarah-Jane Redmond, Brendan Fehr, Doug Abrahams, John B. Destry, John Destry, Katie Holmes, Steve Railsback, A.J. Buckley, Sean Smith, Kendall Saunders, Sean Amsing, David Paetkau, Lynda Boyd, Nick Stahl, Robert Moloney, Daniella Evangelista, Glynis Davies, Stephen E. Miller, Chera Bailey, Fiona Scott
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Mystery
- Producers: Armyan Bernstein, C.O. Erickson, Phillip B. Goldfine, Brent O'Connor, Scott Rosenberg, Elisabeth Seldes, Jon Shestack, Max Wong
- Musicians: Mark Snow
- Cinematographers: John S. Bartley
- Editors: Randy Jon Morgan
- Runtime: 84 min / 1h 24min
- Year: 1998
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.