R | 1h 52min | Horror, Drama, Sci-Fi
Extinction (2015) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Extinction (2015) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Matthew Fox, Matt Devere, Jeffrey Donovan, Julio Perillán, Adam Zambryzcki
Directed by Miguel Ángel Vivas, Miguel Ángel Vivas
Miguel Angel Vivas’ Extinction (2015) releases in movie theaters and on VOD this upcoming July 31, 2015. First off, I am really liking the movie poster because it blends the cold blue background nicely with the red accents on top, it also has a screaming “zombie” that looks scary good. Matthew Fox and Jeffrey Donovan star as the last men on Earth after everyone has been killed off by what seems like zombies, tagline reads “When the undead can evolve no one is safe.” Also starring in the film are Quinn McColgan, Valeria Vereau and Clara Lago.
For nine years, Patrick (Matthew Fox), Jack (Jeffrey Donovan) and his daughter Lu (Quinn McColgan) have outlasted the zombie apocalypse by shutting themselves off in the snowbound town of Harmony. The monsters have seemingly disappeared, with no sign of other survivors, but the constant fear of the unknown is starting to take a toll on this makeshift family. When Patrick goes scavenging for food, he discovers the undead have returned and evolved into something terrifying, beyond imagination. Will the last breath of the human race survive a second zombie apocalypse?
Synopsis: Nine years after an infection turns most of the humanity into rabid creatures, Patrick, Jack and Lu, a nine-year-old girl, survive in seeming peace and calm in the forgotten snow-covered town of Harmony. We nonetheless sense that something terrible happened between Patrick and Jack because a deep hate keeps them apart. When the infected appear again, Patrick and Jack will have to leave behind all rancor to protect the one being who means more to them than anything else.
Tagline: They are the last
Storyline: And suddenly, overnight, the world came to a halt. Two men, two survivors, one kid, and hatred that separates them. A place forgotten by everyone, including the creatures that inhabit the Earth... until now.
Extinction (2015) Movie Details
- Directors: Miguel Ángel Vivas, Miguel Ángel Vivas
- Writers: Alberto Marini, Miguel Ángel Vivas, Juan de Dios Garduño
- Cast: Matthew Fox, Matt Devere, Jeffrey Donovan, Julio Perillán, Adam Zambryzcki, Julio Perillán, Kára Jurány, Orsolya Bene, Daniel Bargueño, Dénes Kiss, Nikolett Takács, Quinn McColgan, Valeria Vereau, Lili Bordán, Clara Lago, Daniel Bargueño, Eduardo Fedriani, Dénes Kiss, Alex Hafner, Kára Jurány, Jeremy Wheeler, István Bán, Katharine Bubbear, Laura Juhász, Lili Bordán, Emília Gresicki, István Bán, Nikolett Takács, Emília Gresicki, Laura Juhász
- Genres: Horror, Drama, Sci-Fi
- Producers: Gabriel Arias-Salgado, Charles M. Barsamian, Jaume Collet-Serra, Ignacio Fernández-Veiga Feijóo, Vérane Frédiani, James Gibb, Axel Kuschevatzky, María Liaño, Brad Luff, Emma Lustres, Antonio P. Pérez, Borja Pena, Gábor Rajna, Franck Ribière, Gábor Sipos, Juan Sola, Judit Stalter
- Musicians: Sergio Moure
- Cinematographers: Josu Inchaustegui
- Editors: Luis de la Madrid, Jordi López
- Our Score: 6/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 4.83/10 of 14,257 Votes!
- Runtime: 112 min / 1h 52min
- Year: 2015
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.