Fetish Factory (2017)
R | 1h 11min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Comedy
Fetish Factory (2017) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
Fetish Factory (2017) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ruben Pla, Diane Ayala Goldner, Elissa Dowling, Tristan Risk, Chase Williamson
Directed by Staci Layne Wilson
In Fetish Factory (2017), a horror comedy set in a post-apocalyptic Hollywood where zombies run wild is directed by Staci Layne Wilson. Not my type of film but maybe it may interest some of you out there. Seems like a film to be taken lightly. Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, Carrie Keagan, and Elissa Dowling star in Fetish Factory.
Synopsis: Pin-up vixens vs. bloodthirsty zombies, set in post-apocalyptic Hollywood.
Storyline: Pin-up vixens vs. bloodthirsty zombies, set in post-apocalyptic Hollywood.
Fetish Factory (2017) Movie Details
- Directors: Staci Layne Wilson
- Writers: Lony Ruhmann, Staci Layne Wilson
- Cast: Ruben Pla, Diane Ayala Goldner, Elissa Dowling, Tristan Risk, Chase Williamson, Emma Jacobs, Nick W. Nicholson, Emma Julia Jacobs, Carrie Keagan, Jennifer Blanc, Jesse Merlin, Jenise Blanc, Aaron Kai, Benjamin Easterday, Jenimay Walker, Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, Jennimay Walker, Richard Cardinal, Tom Ayers, Jack Bennett, Randy Chance, Kelly Rogers, Stephen Wastell, Jodi Webb, Curt Lambert, Christopher M. Jimenez, Panama Red, Rachelle and the Rising, Stephanie Paris, Kevin Harvey
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Comedy
- Producers: Devon Biehn, Michael Biehn, Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, Kate Rees Davies, Tony DeBenedetto, Dylan Matlock, Nick W. Nicholson, Lony Ruhmann, Staci Layne Wilson
- Musicians: Mars Homeworld, The Ventures
- Cinematographers: Steve Romano
- Editors: Jon Artigo
- Runtime: 71 min / 1h 11min
- Year: 2017
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.