PG-13 | 1h 49min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Geostorm (2017) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Digital HD: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Geostorm (2017) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Diezel Ramos, Elton LeBlanc, David Jensen, Cynthia LeBlanc, Jesse Yarborough
Directed by Danny Cannon, Dean Devlin
Geostorm (2017) comes from the producer of Independence Day (1996) and co-directors Dean Devlin and Danny Cannon. This sci-fi action thriller film is about a network of satellites that were designed to help with the control of weather on Earth now start attacking the Earth through weather disasters. Gerard Butler, Abbie Cornish, and Ed Harris star in Geostorm.
Synopsis: When catastrophic climate change endangers Earth's very survival, world governments unite and create the Dutch Boy Program: a world wide net of satellites, surrounding the planet, that are armed with geoengineering technologies designed to stave off the natural disasters. After successfully protecting the planet for three years, something is starting to go wrong. Two estranged brothers are tasked with solving the program's malfunction before a world wide Geostorm can engulf the planet.
Tagline: Brave The Storm.
Storyline: When the network of satellites designed to control the global climate starts to attack Earth, it's a race against the clock for its creator to uncover the real threat before a worldwide Geostorm wipes out everything and everyone.
Geostorm (2017) Movie Details
- Directors: Danny Cannon, Dean Devlin
- Writers: Dean Devlin, Paul Guyot
- Cast: Diezel Ramos, Elton LeBlanc, David Jensen, Cynthia LeBlanc, Jesse Yarborough, John L. Armijo, Patrick Kearns, Billy Slaughter, Jon Arthur, Douglas M. Griffin, Judd Lormand, Michelle DeVito, Inder Kumar, Tahseen Ghauri, Ritchie Montgomery, Justin Lebrun, Gerard Butler, Eric Berris, Talitha Eliana Bateman, Christopher Heskey, William Schaff, Duane Moseley, John Garcia, Corey Mendell Parker, Alexander Christopher Jones, Steve Kish, Robert Deon, Ed Harris, Benjamin Wood, Rebecca Chulew
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Chen On Chu, Dean Devlin, David Ellison, Herbert W. Gains, Dana Goldberg, Don Granger, Cliff Lanning, Rachel Olschan, Marc Roskin
- Musicians: Lorne Balfe
- Cinematographers: Roberto Schaefer
- Editors: Chris Lebenzon, John Refoua, Ron Rosen
- Runtime: 109 min / 1h 49min
- Year: 2017
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.