Heavy Metal 2000 (2000)
R | 1h 28min | Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Animation
Heavy Metal 2000 (2000) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Heavy Metal 2000 (2000) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Michael Ironside, Vlasta Vrana, Arthur Holden, Viva Sex, Julie Strain
Directed by Michael Coldewey, Michel Lemire
Synopsis: Julie must keep madman Tyler from immortality…
Synopsis: In ages past, a malevolent race called the Arakacians discovered a place where space-time leaked an immortality water. The Arakacians conquered the known universe for centuries, and were finally vanquished after the fountain chamber was sealed by freedom fighters. Upon discovery of a shard of the Loc-Nar (the evil orb from the original movie), a miner named Tyler becomes possessed by an insatiable hunger for power and a thirst for immortality. On his way to a planet which has the immortality fountain, Tyler makes a brief stop on F.A.K.K.² (Federation-Assigned Ketogenic Killzone) because its inhabitants carry some immortality water in their bodies. Tyler invades the space colony, wipes out most of the inhabitants, and kidnaps a beautiful woman named Kerrie. Enraged by Tyler's careless rampage, Kerrie's beautiful sister Julie vows to avenge her family and wipe out Tyler before he reaches the fountain.
Storyline: After surviving an invasion on her peaceful homeworld, a beautiful avenger must stop a powerful psychopath from gaining immortality and rescue her kidnapped sister.
Heavy Metal 2000 (2000) Movie Details
- Directors: Michael Coldewey, Michel Lemire
- Writers: Simon Bisley, R. Payne Cabeen, Kevin Eastman
- Cast: Michael Ironside, Vlasta Vrana, Arthur Holden, Viva Sex, Julie Strain, Alan Fawcett, Elizabeth Robertson, Billy Idol, Pier Paquette, Sonja Ball, Brady Moffatt, Rick Jones, Jane Woods, Luis de Cespedes, Terrence Scammell, Sascha Konietzko, Tim Skold
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Animation
- Producers: Philippe Diaz, Stefan Jonas, Danièle Joubert, Werner Koenig, Michel Lemire, Philippe Lenglet, Hasmig Marangian, Louise Perron St-Louis, Jacques Pettigrew, Joachim Sturmes, Thomas Tannenberger, Milt Vallas
- Musicians: Frédéric Talgorn
- Cinematographers: Bruno Philip
- Editors: Brigitte Breault
- Our Score: 4/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 3.48/10 of 7,010 Votes!
- Runtime: 88 min / 1h 28min
- Year: 2000
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.