R | 2h 00min | Horror, Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Hellboy (2019) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Digital HD: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
- VOD: March 04, 2016
Hellboy (2019) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ron Perlman, Doug Jones, Bern Collaco, Bern Collaço, Milla Jovovich
Directed by Guillermo del Toro, Neil Marshall
Synopsis: Hellboy comes to England, where he must defeat Merlin’s consort and Nimue the Blood Queen. But their battle will bring about the end of the world, a fate he desperately tries to turn away.
Update Sept. 26, 2018: Originally scheduled for a January 11, 2019 release date, Hellboy will now release in movie theaters on April 12, 2019.
Update Oct. 1, 2018: New movie poster released with stunning pose by actor David Harbour as Hellboy.
Synopsis: Hellboy is a supernatural being who is the son of a fallen angel. He came to our world in 1944 as a result of a mystical ritual. The Occultists of the Third Reich had long tried to gain an advantage in the war, hoping to attract the ideal soldier to the ranks of the fascist army. Hellboy was exactly the one they needed, but they never managed to make their plans a reality. The demon from hell fell into the hands of Americans and began to serve them, protecting the world from mysterious threats. This time he is sent to England to meet face to face with Merlin's wife. Just a battle with the Blood Queen will lead to the end of the world, which the monster tried to avoid all his life.
Tagline: Demons Have Demons Too.
Storyline: Based on the graphic novels by Mike Mignola, Hellboy, caught between the worlds of the supernatural and human, battles an ancient sorceress bent on revenge.
Hellboy (2019) Movie Details
- Directors: Guillermo del Toro, Neil Marshall
- Writers: Andrew Cosby, Mike Mignola
- Cast: Ron Perlman, Doug Jones, Bern Collaco, Bern Collaço, Milla Jovovich, Kristina Klebe, Ian McShane, Atanas Srebrev, Douglas Tait, Ashley Edner, Stephen Graham, Ed Skrein, Penelope Mitchell, Gary Martin, Sophie Okonedo, Nikolay Stanoev, Markos Rounthwaite, Alistair Petrie, Mark Stanley, Daniel Dae Kim, David Harbour, Anthony Delaney, Troy James, Rick Warden, Thomas Haden Church, Katya Peneva, Mark Basnight, Ilko Iliev, Natasha Kaplinsky, Vanessa Eichholz
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
- Producers: Martin Bernfeld, Christa Campbell, Lawrence Gordon, Jeffrey Greenstein, Lati Grobman, Carl Hampe, Marc Helwig, Avi Lerner, Yariv Lerner, Lloyd Levin, Elena Melamed, Mike Mignola, Matthew O'Toole, Lonnie Ramati, Mike Richardson, Trevor Short, John Thompson, Les Weldon, Philip Westgren
- Musicians: Benjamin Wallfisch
- Cinematographers: Lorenzo Senatore
- Editors: Martin Bernfeld
- Runtime: 120 min / 2h 00min
- Year: 2019
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0014 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.