Here Alone (2016)
R | 1h 38min | Horror, Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi
Here Alone (2016) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Here Alone (2016) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Adam David Thompson, Shane West, Holly Adams, Abel McSurely Bradshaw, Jonathan Gundel
Directed by Rod Blackhurst
Rod Blackhurst‘s Here Alone (2016) releases in movie theaters starting March 31, 2017, via Vertical Entertainment. Lucy Walters, Gina Piersanti, Adam David Thompson, and Shane West star in Here Alone.
Synopsis: In the deep, rude and fearful wilderness, Ann, a solitary woman, is foraging for food relying on her limited survival skills. At the same time, in the wake of an apocalyptic global catastrophe, an appalling and virulent epidemic has already decimated most of the population, severely infecting its remaining carriers with symptoms including delirium and unpredictable behaviour coupled with aggressive outbursts. Inevitably, now that Ann's husband and baby daughter have ultimately succumbed to the invisible and inescapable plague, her days are filled with memories of a not-so-distant life defined by order and security, forcing occasionally the wary woman to hazard raids to nearby farmhouses for supplies. During one of those desperate runs, Ann will discover teenage Olivia and her wounded stepfather Chris who intend to head north, nevertheless, the quiet but ominous stillness is always blemished by the certitude that danger is everywhere, in the shape of ravenous, half-human flesh-eating predators. Under those circumstances, who shall live and who shall die?
Storyline: A young woman struggles to survive on her own in the wake of a mysterious epidemic that has killed much of society, and forced her deep into the unforgiving wilderness.
Here Alone (2016) Movie Details
- Directors: Rod Blackhurst
- Cast: Adam David Thompson, Shane West, Holly Adams, Abel McSurely Bradshaw, Jonathan Gundel, Mary Guzzy, Aubrey Hart, Willow Keith, Mike Lavarnway, Sophia Nickerson, Gina Piersanti, Jeffrey Rinick, Danielle Smith, Rebecca Spiro, Lucy Walters, Ryken A. Whitfield
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi
- Producers: Rod Blackhurst, Marc Bortz, David Ebeltoft, Gail Ebeltoft, Paul Ebeltoft, Trevor Eiler, Anthony Gentile, John Gentile, Sinan Germirli, Ann Gilchrist, Kevin Gilchrist, Michael W. Gray, Kevin Iwashina, Leigh Jones, Kanwaldeep Kalsi, Ian Keiser, Arun Kumar, Noah Lang, Jeff Lee, Jon Lullo, Josh Murphy, Nalit Patel, Paul Pathikal, Bradley J. Ross, George Rush, Eric Schultz, Brendan Walsh, Chris Wight, Doug Zagha
- Musicians: Eric D. Johnson
- Cinematographers: Adam McDaid
- Editors: Rod Blackhurst
- Runtime: 98 min / 1h 38min
- Year: 2016
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 2
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0042 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.