Iron Man (2008)
R | 2h 06min | Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
Iron Man (2008) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Iron Man (2008) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Stan Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Paul Bettany, Robert Downey Jr., Leslie Bibb
Directed by Jon Favreau
Synopsis: Tony Stark. Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Son of legendary inventor and weapons contractor Howard Stark. When Tony Stark is assigned to give a weapons presentation to an Iraqi unit led by Lt. Col. James Rhodes, he's given a ride on enemy lines. That ride ends badly when Stark's Humvee that he's riding in is attacked by enemy combatants. He survives - barely - with a chest full of shrapnel and a car battery attached to his heart. In order to survive he comes up with a way to miniaturize the battery and figures out that the battery can power something else. Thus Iron Man is born. He uses the primitive device to escape from the cave in Iraq. Once back home, he then begins work on perfecting the Iron Man suit. But the man who was put in charge of Stark Industries has plans of his own to take over Tony's technology for other matters.
Tagline: Heroes aren't born. They're built.
Storyline: After being held captive in an Afghan cave, billionaire engineer Tony Stark creates a unique weaponized suit of armor to fight evil.
Iron Man (2008) Movie Details
- Directors: Jon Favreau
- Writers: Mark Fergus, Hawk Ostby, Art Marcum
- Cast: Stan Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Paul Bettany, Robert Downey Jr., Leslie Bibb, America Olivo, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bill Smitrovich, Jeff Bridges, Clark Gregg, Tim Griffin, Tim Guinee, Faran Tahir, Andrea-Nichole Olivas, Theo Kypri, Nick W. Nicholson, Sayed Badreya, David Zyler, Eileen Weisinger, Arne Starr, Robert McMurrer, Kevin Foster, Adam Harrington, Marvin Jordan, Tim Rigby, Jon Braver, Nazanin Boniadi, Marco Khan, Terrence Howard, Shaun Toub
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Victoria Alonso, Ari Arad, Avi Arad, Peter Billingsley, Louis D'Esposito, Ross Fanger, Jon Favreau, Kevin Feige, Eric Heffron, Jeremy Latcham, Stan Lee, David Maisel
- Musicians: Ramin Djawadi
- Cinematographers: Matthew Libatique
- Editors: Dan Lebental
- Our Score: 7/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 7.89/10 of 816,346 Votes!
- Runtime: 126 min / 2h 06min
- Year: 2008
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 20
- Nominations: 65
Elapsed Time: 0.0019 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.