Kill Command (2016)
R | 1h 39min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Kill Command (2016) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Kill Command (2016) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Bentley Kalu, Tim Ahern, Deborah Rosan, Thure Lindhardt, Mike Noble
Directed by Steven Gomez
Director Steven Gomez‘s Kill Command (2016) released in movie theaters on May 13, 2016. A low budget sci-fi film that looks like it was done right according to what the movie trailer first impressions gave me. Vanessa Kirby, David Ajala, and Mike Noble star in Kill Command.
Synopsis: Set in a near future, technology-reliant society is creating killing machines. Against this backdrop an elite Marine unit is helicoptered in to a remote, off-the-grid island training facility, to test the capabilities of the latest prototypes. They set up positions and make short work of the AI targets in the killing field. However, overnight their sentry goes missing, and when they find the corpse the next day they find themselves in the killing field and the tables have turned. The Marines fight to survive on an island that is overrun by an enemy intelligence far beyond their predecessors, which learns from their every move.
Tagline: You can't fight the future.
Storyline: Set in a near future, technology-reliant society that pits man against killing machines.
Kill Command (2016) Movie Details
- Directors: Steven Gomez
- Cast: Bentley Kalu, Tim Ahern, Deborah Rosan, Thure Lindhardt, Mike Noble, Osi Okerafor, Sam Huntington, David Ajala, Vanessa Kirby, Kelly Gough, Tom McKay, Damian Kell
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Andrew Gwyn Davies, Nick Love, Allan Niblo, Rupert Preston, James Richardson, Jim Spencer
- Musicians: Stephen Hilton
- Cinematographers: Simon Dennis
- Editors: Celeste Bothwick, Alex Mackie
- Runtime: 99 min / 1h 39min
- Year: 2016
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0022 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.