PG-13 | 2h 01min | Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery
Knowing (2009) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Knowing (2009) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Nicolas Cage, Rose Byrne, Ted Maynard, Liam Hemsworth, Marc Lawrence
Directed by Alex Proyas
Synopsis: M.I.T. professor John Koestler links a mysterious list of numbers from a time capsule to past and future disasters and sets out to prevent the ultimate catastrophe.
Tagline: Knowing is Everything…
Synopsis: In the fall of 1959, for a time capsule, students draw pictures of life as they imagine it will be in 50 years. Lucinda, an odd child who hears voices, swiftly writes a long string of numbers. In 2009, the capsule is opened; student Caleb Koestler gets Lucinda's "drawing" and his father John, an astrophysicist and grieving widower, takes a look. He discovers dates of disasters over the past 50 years with the number who died. Three dates remain, all coming soon. He investigates, learns of Lucinda, and looks for her family. He fears for his son, who's started to hear voices and who is visited by a silent stranger who shows him a vision of fire and destruction. What's going on?
Tagline: Knowing is Everything...
Storyline: M.I.T. professor John Koestler links a mysterious list of numbers from a time capsule to past and future disasters and sets out to prevent the ultimate catastrophe.
Knowing (2009) Movie Details
- Directors: Alex Proyas
- Writers: Ryne Douglas Pearson, Juliet Snowden, Stiles White
- Cast: Nicolas Cage, Rose Byrne, Ted Maynard, Liam Hemsworth, Marc Lawrence, Joanna Theobalds, Gilbert Soto, Steve Mouzakis, Johnny Serret, Maria Levskaia, Jose Element, Jim Knobeloch, Maria Volk, Aria Taylor, Carolyn Shakespeare-Allen, David Whiteley, Kate Doherty, Adrienne Pickering, Jo Buckley, Vincent Amorosi, Sally Anne Arnott, Michael C. Gwynne, Alyssa McClelland, Stefano Mazzeo, Markus Hamilton, Joel Bow, Robert Iannazzo, Clement Tang, Travis Waite, Harli Ames
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery
- Producers: Todd Black, David J. Bloomfield, Jason Blumenthal, Topher Dow, Norman Golightly, Stephen Jones, Aaron Kaplan, Ryne Douglas Pearson, Sean Perrone, Alex Proyas, Steve Tisch
- Musicians: Marco Beltrami
- Cinematographers: Simon Duggan
- Editors: Richard Learoyd
- Our Score: 6/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 5.05/10 of 204,779 Votes!
- Runtime: 121 min / 2h 01min
- Year: 2009
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 5
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.