Let's Be Evil (2016)
R | 1h 22min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi
Let's Be Evil (2016) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
- VOD: March 04, 2016
Let's Be Evil (2016) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Jamie Bernadette, Paul Casar, Helene Wilson, Elizabeth Morris, Helene Maksoud
Directed by Martin Owen
Martin Owen‘s Let’s Be Evil (2016) is a new thriller movie releasing in movie theaters and on VOD this August 5, 2016, via IFC Midnight. This film will take augmented reality to a whole new level. Kara Tointon, Elliot James Langridge, and Isabelle Allen star in Let’s Be Evil.
Press Release: In LET’S BE EVIL, three chaperones are hired to supervise an advanced learning program for gifted children, who wear Augmented Reality Glasses to assist in their education. Contained within a secure, underground facility, events quickly spiral out of control.
LET’S BE EVIL was written by Martin Owen with the story by Elizabeth Morris and Owen, based on an original idea by Jonathan Willis. The film stars Elizabeth Morris (L.A. SLASHER), Elliot James Langridge, Kara Tointon (MR. SELFRIDGE) and Isabelle Allen (LES MISERABLES) and was produced by Jonathan Willis. The film made its world premiere at January’s Slamdance Film Festival, with Owen being hailed as a “young Christopher Nolan” by the event’s founder, Paul Rachman, as reported in VARIETY.
LET’S BE EVIL will be available in select theaters, VOD and via digital platforms on August 5th, 2016 from IFC Midnight. For more information, please go to http://www.ifcfilms.com/category/midnight
Synopsis: Three chaperones are hired to supervise an advanced learning program for gifted children, who wear Augmented Reality Glasses to assist in their education. Contained within a secure, underground facility, events quickly spiral out of control.
Tagline: Evil see. Evil do.
Storyline: A vision of augmented reality.
Let's Be Evil (2016) Movie Details
- Directors: Martin Owen
- Writers: Elizabeth Morris, Martin Owen, Jonathan Willis
- Cast: Jamie Bernadette, Paul Casar, Helene Wilson, Elizabeth Morris, Helene Maksoud, Bronte Page, Jordan Perez, Tiffany Kemp, Xavier Gomez, Shirley Clemmet, Isabella Cervantes, Omaliye Onwufuju, Morgan Dodero, Abbie Peat, Kieran Dodding, Edward Hart, Kara Tointon, Francesca Nicholls, Daisy Foster, Elliot James Langridge, Anamaria Tafur, Jemima Winter, Isabelle Allen, Abigail Martin, Wes Ritter, Brooke Johnston, Brooke Lynn Rodriguez, Adam Iraki, Martin Owen, Amber Penman
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi
- Producers: Martin Barnes, David Bostock, Vincent Bull, Mark Clenshaw, John Cruse, Pratima Desai, Dave Ellor, Chris Furness, John Harrison, Mike Harrison, Michael Holmes, Trevor Howard, Simon James, Robin Kayser, Jonathan Kendall, Elizabeth Morris, Mike Norris, Martin Owen, Nicki Perkins, Bill Roberts, David Ronaldson, Amandeep Sandhu, Brandon Smith, Mario Tafur, Alan Thompson, Carl Welham, Weena Wijitkhuankhan, Matt Williams, Matt Williams, Harry Willis, Jonathan Willis, Tom Willis, Dave Yeates, Laura Yeates
- Musicians: Julian Scherle
- Cinematographers: Chase Bowman
- Editors: Daniel Gethic
- Runtime: 82 min / 1h 22min
- Year: 2016
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.