R | 2h 17min | Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action
Logan (2017) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Logan (2017) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Mark Falvo, Cynthia LeBlanc, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Jon Arthur
Directed by James Mangold
In the final Hugh Jackman movie as Wolverine, James Mangold‘s Logan (2017) received a hard R rating. Logan releases in movie theaters this upcoming March 2, 2017. In this end to the Wolverine trilogy, we get to see Logan’s female clone 23. I honestly do not know what to expect in this film but count me in for the adventure. Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Dafne Keen star in Logan.
Synopsis: In 2029 the mutant population has shrunken significantly due to genetically modified plants designed to reduce mutant powers and the X-Men have disbanded. Logan, whose power to self-heal is dwindling, has surrendered himself to alcohol and now earns a living as a chauffeur. He takes care of the ailing old Professor X whom he keeps hidden away. One day, a female stranger asks Logan to drive a girl named Laura to the Canadian border. At first he refuses, but the Professor has been waiting for a long time for her to appear. Laura possesses an extraordinary fighting prowess and is in many ways like Wolverine. She is pursued by sinister figures working for a powerful corporation; this is because they made her, with Logan's DNA. A decrepit Logan is forced to ask himself if he can or even wants to put his remaining powers to good use. It would appear that in the near-future, the times in which they were able put the world to rights with razor sharp claws and telepathic powers are now over.
Tagline: His time has come
Storyline: In a future where mutants are nearly extinct, an elderly and weary Logan leads a quiet life. But when Laura, a mutant child pursued by scientists, comes to him for help, he must get her to safety.
Logan (2017) Movie Details
- Directors: James Mangold
- Writers: James Mangold, Scott Frank
- Cast: Mark Falvo, Cynthia LeBlanc, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Jon Arthur, Daniel Bernhardt, Jay Oliver, Jimmy Gonzales, Justin Lebrun, Han Soto, Ted Ferguson, Richard E. Grant, Christopher Heskey, William Schaff, James Moses Black, Eric Berris, Bryce Romero, Dave Davis, Sebastian James, Stephen Dunlevy, Keith Jardine, Ann McKenzie, Rebecca Chulew, Julia Holt, James Handy, Chris Palermo, Lizeth Hutchings, David Paris, Steve Kish, Michael Love Toliver
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Joseph M. Caracciolo Jr., Simon Kinberg, Stan Lee, James Mangold, Josh McLaglen, Hutch Parker, Dana Robin, Lauren Shuler Donner, Kurt Williams
- Musicians: Marco Beltrami
- Cinematographers: John Mathieson
- Editors: Michael McCusker, Dirk Westervelt
- Our Score: 9/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 8.59/10 of 575,026 Votes!
- Runtime: 137 min / 2h 17min
- Year: 2017
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 24
- Nominations: 70
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.