Man of Steel (2013)
PG-13 | 2h 23min | Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Man of Steel (2013) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Man of Steel (2013) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Diezel Ramos, Anthony J Sacco, Luke Burnyeat, Julian Richings, Laurence Fishburne
Directed by Zack Snyder
Superman flies back onto the big screen in this Warner Bros./Legendary Pictures production directed by Zack Snyder (Watchmen), produced by Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight), and featuring a screenplay by David Goyer (Blade, The Dark Knight). Born on the alien planet of Krypton, Kal-El is sent by his parents to live on planet Earth, where he is given the name Clark by kindly farmer Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner) and his wife, Martha (Diane Lane), who raise him as if he were their own son. As a young boy,Clark displays incredible superpowers that instill him with a profound sense of personal responsibility. Later, the amiable Clark (Henry Cavill) becomes a reporter for the Metropolis newspaper “The Daily Planet,” and strikes up a friendship with crackerjack journalist Lois Lane (Amy Adams). But when his new world is attacked by a force that humans are powerless to defend themselves against, Clark assumes the identity of Superman and fights to protect the entire human race. Academy Award-nominated actor Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road, Boardwalk Empire) co-stars as General Zod and Laurence Fishburne steps into the role of “Daily Planet” editor-in-chief Perry White. Russell Crowe and Christopher Meloni co-star.
Synopsis: A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
Tagline: Accomplish Wonder.
Storyline: Clark Kent, one of the last of an extinguished race disguised as an unremarkable human, is forced to reveal his identity when Earth is invaded by an army of survivors who threaten to bring the planet to the brink of destruction.
Man of Steel (2013) Movie Details
- Directors: Zack Snyder
- Writers: David S. Goyer, Christopher Nolan
- Cast: Diezel Ramos, Anthony J Sacco, Luke Burnyeat, Julian Richings, Laurence Fishburne, Johnny Otto, Richard Cetrone, Mike Dopud, Mary Black, David Lewis, Harry Lennix, Carla Gugino, Clint Carleton, Michael Shannon, Joel Thingvall, Aaron Pearl, Alessandro Juliani, Doug Abrahams, Victor Formosa, Christopher Meloni, John Andrew Vaas, Chad Krowchuk, Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Michael Kelly, Carmen Lavigne, Bruce Bohne, Jason Asuncion, William Nero Jr.
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
- Producers: Wesley Coller, Curt Kanemoto, Christopher Nolan, Jon Peters, Lloyd Phillips, Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder, Emma Thomas, Thomas Tull
- Musicians: Hans Zimmer
- Cinematographers: Amir Mokri
- Editors: David Brenner
- Our Score: 8/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 6.72/10 of 626,269 Votes!
- Runtime: 143 min / 2h 23min
- Year: 2013
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 7
- Nominations: 46
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.