Mars Needs Women (1967)
R | 1h 23min | Sci-Fi
Mars Needs Women (1967) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Mars Needs Women (1967) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Don Campbell, Bill Thurman, Chet Davis, Tommy Kirk, Ron Scott
Directed by Larry Buchanan
Synopsis: Dop leads his fellow Martians to Earth on an interplanetary quest for females. Dop proves that Martians have impeccable taste when one of his first conquests turns out to be sexy scientist Dr. Marjorie Bolen.
Tagline: They were looking for chicks… to go all the way!
Synopsis: After receiving a series of messages from outer space all decoded to be "Mars Needs Women", the United States Decoding Center in Houston receives a visit from Dop, the leader of a group of five Martians on an experimental voyage to Earth. Because of a genetic problem, Martians are producing virtually only male offspring and thus need to import women for the survival of the species. The Martians' non-hostile mission is to bring back to Mars five fertile and single human women. Those at the Center see the mission as a hostile one and as such the Martians decide to carry out their mission as inconspicuously as possible without the cooperation of the authorities by posing as Earthlings. Of the potential women they spy which includes strippers, co-eds and flight attendants, the one they believe is the most conducive to success of the project is the beautiful Dr. Marjorie Bolen, an expert in space genetics. In pursuing her, Dop falls in love with Dr. Bolen. But the Martians have to complete the mission before the authorities, which includes Dr. Bolen, find their secret hiding location.
Tagline: They were looking for chicks... to go all the way!
Storyline: Dop leads his fellow Martians to Earth on an interplanetary quest for females. Dop proves that Martians have impeccable taste when one of his first conquests turns out to be sexy scientist Dr. Marjorie Bolen.
Mars Needs Women (1967) Movie Details
- Directors: Larry Buchanan
- Cast: Don Campbell, Bill Thurman, Chet Davis, Tommy Kirk, Ron Scott, Patrick Cranshaw, George Edgley, Yvonne Craig, Dick Simpson, Warren Hammack, Bob Hazlett, Tony Huston, Ann Palmer, Larry Tanner, Gordon Bulow, Cal Duggan, Pat Delaney, Claude Earls, Sherry Roberts, Sally Casey, Donna Lindberg, Bob Lorenz, Bubbles Cash, Sylvia Rundell, Byron Lord, David England, Roger Ready, Terry Davis, Barnett Shaw, Larry Buchanan
- Genres: Sci-Fi
- Producers: Larry Buchanan, Edwin Tobolowsky
- Cinematographers: Robert C. Jessup
- Editors: Larry Buchanan
- Our Score: 4/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 3.48/10 of 802 Votes!
- Runtime: 83 min / 1h 23min
- Year: 1967
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.