PG-13 | 1h 48min | Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mystery
Millennium (1989) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Millennium (1989) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Robert Joy, Chris Britton, Kris Kristofferson, Timothy Webber, Lawrence Dane
Directed by Michael Anderson
Synopsis: An NTSB investigator seeking the cause of an airline disaster meets a warrior woman from 1000 years in the future.
Tagline: We’ve been expecting you.
Synopsis: Bill Smith, chief investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), has been assigned to determine whether human error is the cause of an airline crash. He and his team of investigators are very confused by the words on the cockpit voice recorder by the crew relating to the crash. But at the same time, a theoretical physicist named Dr. Arnold Mayer has a real professional curiosity about the crash, which borders on science fiction. While giving a university lecture, he talks about time travel and the possibility of visitors from the future. Smith discovers the involvement of an organization of time travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to rejuvenate mankind from those about to perish in the past.
Tagline: We've been expecting you.
Storyline: An NTSB investigator seeking the cause of an airline disaster meets a warrior woman from 1000 years in the future. She replaces the people from airplanes before they crash with corpses with the same features.
Millennium (1989) Movie Details
- Directors: Michael Anderson
- Writers: John Varley
- Cast: Robert Joy, Chris Britton, Kris Kristofferson, Timothy Webber, Lawrence Dane, Daryl Shuttleworth, Peter Dvorsky, Michael J. Reynolds, Chapelle Jaffe, Richard Fitzpatrick, Eugene Clark, Al Waxman, Cedric Smith, Philip Akin, Linda Goranson, David Bolt, Bob Bainborough, Susannah Hoffmann, John Kozak, James Kirchner, Brent Carver, Cordelia Strube, Raymond O'Neill, Marvin Caron, Gary Reineke, Maida Rogerson, Claudette Roche, Mark Terene, David McIlwraith, Barry Meier
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mystery
- Producers: John M. Eckert, Freddie Fields, John Foreman, Douglas Leiterman, Bruce McNall, P. Gael Mourant, Courtney Silberberg, Louis M. Silverstein, Robert Vince
- Musicians: Eric Robertson
- Cinematographers: Rene Ohashi
- Editors: Ron Wisman
- Runtime: 108 min / 1h 48min
- Year: 1989
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 5
Elapsed Time: 0.0020 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.