PG-13 | 2h 04min | Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery, Adventure
Oblivion (2013) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Oblivion (2013) Plot & Synopsis
Starring John L. Armijo, Morgan Freeman, Jay Oliver, Tom Cruise, Sebastian James
Directed by Joseph Kosinski
A court martial sends a veteran soldier to a distant planet, where he has to destroy the remains of an alien race. The arrival of an unexpected traveler causes him to question what he knows about the planet, his mission, and himself.
Synopsis: One of the few remaining drone repairmen assigned to Earth, its surface devastated after decades of war with the alien Scavs, discovers a crashed spacecraft with contents that bring into question everything he believed about the war, and may even put the fate of mankind in his hands.
Tagline: Earth is a memory worth fighting for.
Storyline: A veteran assigned to extract Earth's remaining resources begins to question what he knows about his mission and himself.
Oblivion (2013) Movie Details
- Directors: Joseph Kosinski
- Writers: Karl Gajdusek, Michael Arndt, Joseph Kosinski
- Cast: John L. Armijo, Morgan Freeman, Jay Oliver, Tom Cruise, Sebastian James, Zoë Bell, Zoë Bell, Fileena Bahris, Giovanni Silva, Melissa Leo, James Rawlings, Jaylen Moore, Joanne Bahris, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lisa Raziano, Z. Dieterich, Joshua Tran, Jordan Sudduth, Olga Kurylenko, Paul Gunawan, Andrea Riseborough, Jason Stanly, Catherine Kim Poon, James Ricker II, Jeremy Sande, Abigail Lowe, Isabelle Lowe, David Madison, Andrew Breland, Efraiem Hanna
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery, Adventure
- Producers: Jesse Berger, Peter Chernin, Emily Cheung, Dylan Clark, Bruce Franklin, Steve Gaub, Duncan Henderson, Joseph Kosinski, Mike Larocca, Barry Levine, R.J. Mino, Dave Morrison, Justin Springer
- Musicians: Anthony Gonzalez, M83, Joseph Trapanese
- Cinematographers: Claudio Miranda
- Editors: Richard Francis-Bruce
- Runtime: 124 min / 2h 04min
- Year: 2013
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 14
Elapsed Time: 0.0012 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.