R | 1h 30min | Horror, Sci-Fi, Action
Outpost (2008) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Outpost (2008) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Richard Brake, Michael Smiley, Ray Stevenson, Julian Wadham, Paul Blair
Directed by Steve Barker
Synopsis: In war-torn Eastern Europe, a world-weary group of mercenaries discover a long-hidden secret in an abandoned WWII bunker.
Tagline: You can’t kill what’s already dead
Synopsis: In a seedy bar in a town ravaged by war, mysterious businessman Hunt hires ex-marine D.C. to assemble a crack team of ex-soldiers to protect him on a dangerous journey into no-man's land. To this gang of hardened warriors, battle-worn veterans and borderline criminals killing is just a job - and one they enjoy. Their mission - to scope out an old military bunker. It should be easy - 48 hours at the most. Lots of cash for little risk, or so he says. Once at the outpost, the men make a horrific discovery that turns their mission on its head - the scene of a bloody and gruesome series of experiments, carried out by the Nazis on their own soldiers during WWII. Amid the carnage, they find something even more disturbing - someone who's still alive. As war rages above ground, and a mysterious enemy emerges from the darkness below, D.C. and his men find themselves trapped in a claustrophobic and terrifying scenario. Their mission is no longer one of safe-guarding - it's one of survival. Together they must discover why Hunt has brought them to the outpost - and what it is that's killing them off, one by one.
Tagline: You can't kill what's already dead
Storyline: In war-torn Eastern Europe, a world-weary group of mercenaries discover a long-hidden secret in an abandoned WWII bunker.
Outpost (2008) Movie Details
- Directors: Steve Barker
- Writers: Rae Brunton, Kieran Parker, Steve Barker
- Cast: Richard Brake, Michael Smiley, Ray Stevenson, Julian Wadham, Paul Blair, Enoch Frost, Mark Smith, Scott Peden, Fergus Johnston, Brett Fancy, Julian Rivett, Johnny Meres, Xuki Robeli, Graeme Temple, Charlie Jeffrey, Matt McClure, Leo Horsfield
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Graham Begg, Jamie Carmichael, Arabella Page Croft, Kieran Parker, Suzanne Reid, Nigel Thomas, Charlotte Walls
- Musicians: James Seymour Brett
- Cinematographers: Gavin Struthers
- Editors: Chris Gill, Alastair Reid
- Runtime: 90 min / 1h 30min
- Year: 2008
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0027 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.