R | 1h 50min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery, Adventure, War
Overlord (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Digital HD: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
- VOD: March 04, 2016
Overlord (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Hélène Cardona, Jorge Leon Martinez, Mickey Lewis, Bokeem Woodbine, Meg Foster
Directed by Julius Avery
Synopsis: On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion’s success. But as they approach their target, they begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. They find themselves fighting against supernatural forces, part of a Nazi experiment.
Synopsis: On the eve of D-Day, the 5th of June, 1944, several American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion's success: destroy a radio tower built in a little castle of an old French town that the Third Reich uses for communication between Berlin and Normandy beaches' bunkers. Due to the intense enemy fire, the planes are shot down and most soldiers die in the landing or are killed by the Nazis' night patrols after they land. However, a private named Ed Boyce survives to find Corporal Ford, a last-minute incorporation from Italy and a veteran expert in bombs and explosives, rogue sniper Tibbet, war photographer Chase, and finally private Dawson. After they watch the killing of their superior Sargeant Eldson by a Nazi night patrol, Ford becomes leader of the group and they try to get the town with the tower in order to complete the mission. In the forest close to the town they meet Chloe, a villager who assists the soldiers in her home with her elderly aunt and little brother Paul. But the mission gets complicated when, by accident, Boyce ends up inside the Nazi radio tower, only to find horrible secret experiments with human beings that could empower a victory for Hitler and would change the fate of the world forever. With D-Day approaching, Boyce and the others begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. They not only have to fight against soldiers to destroy the radio tower, but also against the results of the experiments to turn the entire place to ruins. All this before dawn and Hitler gets his Third Reich of a thousand years that he promised.
Tagline: Stop the Unstoppable
Storyline: A small group of American soldiers find horror behind enemy lines on the eve of D-Day.
Overlord (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Julius Avery
- Writers: Billy Ray, Mark L. Smith
- Cast: Hélène Cardona, Jorge Leon Martinez, Mickey Lewis, Bokeem Woodbine, Meg Foster, Pilou Asbæk, Pilou Asbæk, Dean Weir, Wyatt Russell, John Magaro, Matt Lindquist, Dominic Applewhite, Robert Stambler, Éva Magyar, John Whitby, Éva Magyar, Shane Buddington, James Galvin, Jovan Adepo, Adam Collins, Ryan Wiseman, David Gambier, Sarah Finigan, Ross Tomlinson, Marc Rissmann, Gunter Würger, Iain De Caestecker, Michael Epp, Chris Wilkinson, Mathilde Ollivier
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery, Adventure, War
- Producers: J.J. Abrams, Jo Burn, Jon Cohen, Luc Etienne, Cory Bennett Lewis, Lindsey Weber
- Musicians: Jed Kurzel
- Cinematographers: Laurie Rose, Fabian Wagner
- Editors: Matt Evans
- Runtime: 110 min / 1h 50min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 2
- Nominations: 3
Elapsed Time: 0.0023 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.