R | 1h 48min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery
Pandorum (2009) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Pandorum (2009) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Cam Gigandet, Norman Reedus, Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster, Antje Traue
Directed by Christian Alvart
Antibodies director Christian Alvart takes suspense into space with
this tale of two astronauts who realize that they aren’t alone as they
drift into the darkest corners of our galaxy. Awakening in their
hyper-sleep chamber with no memory of who they are or what their
mission is, disoriented astronauts Lt. Payton (Dennis Quaid) and
Corporal Bower (Ben Foster) gradually surmise that they are the only
ones aboard the darkened spacecraft. But how did they get here, and
what are those strange sounds coming from the belly of the ship? The
only way out of their hyper-sleep chamber is a narrow airshaft, and the
only one small enough to climb through it is Corporal Bower. As the
younger of the two space travelers shimmies inside, the older remains
behind to offer guidance on the radio transmitter. But the deeper
Corporal Bower ventures into the ship, the more apparent it becomes
that something horrible has happened. Could it be that the survival of
the entire human race rests in the hands of these two astronauts stuck
on a lonely ship in deep space?
Synopsis: Two crew members are stranded on a spacecraft and quickly - and horrifically - realize they are not alone. Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It's pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the ship. They can't remember anything: Who are they? What is their mission? With Lt. Payton staying behind to guide him via radio transmitter, Cpl. Bower ventures deep into the ship and begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking, deadly secrets are revealed...and the astronauts find their own survival is more important than they could ever have imagined.
Tagline: Don't fear the end of the world. Fear what happens next.
Storyline: Two crew members of a spaceship wake up from hypersleep to discover that all their colleagues are missing. Despite this, it appears that they are not alone.
Pandorum (2009) Movie Details
- Directors: Christian Alvart
- Writers: Travis Milloy, Christian Alvart
- Cast: Cam Gigandet, Norman Reedus, Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster, Antje Traue, Jeff Burrell, Domenico D'Ambrosio, Yangzom Brauen, Jon Foster, Don Jeanes, André Hennicke, Marco Albrecht, André Hennicke, Julian Rappe, Neelesha BaVora, Albrecht Marco, Dawid Szatarski, Nico Marquardt, David P. Johnson, Wotan Wilke Möhring, Virginia Welch, Cung Le, Neelesha Barthel, Eddie Rouse, Friederike Kempter, Wotan Wilke Möhring, Niels-Bruno Schmidt, Asia Luna Mohmand, Delphine Chuillot
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery
- Producers: Paul W.S. Anderson, Jeremy Bolt, Robert Kulzer, Astrid Kühberger, Travis Milloy, Dave Morrison, Martin Moszkowicz
- Musicians: Michl Britsch
- Cinematographers: Wedigo von Schultzendorff
- Editors: Philipp Stahl, Yvonne Valdez
- Our Score: 5/10 by Michael A.
- Average Rating: 4.44/10 of 134,453 Votes!
- Runtime: 108 min / 1h 48min
- Year: 2009
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0020 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.