Patient Zero (2018)
R | 1h 33min | Horror, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action
Patient Zero (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
- VOD: March 04, 2016
Patient Zero (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Bern Collaço, Bern Collaco, Daniel Westwood, Jorge Leon Martinez, Matt Smith
Directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky
Patient Zero (2017) is not to be confused with Cabin Fever: Patient Zero (2014) and is directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky. The special effects and movie plot sound excellent, but the trailer I did see was undesirable. Natalie Dormer, Clive Standen, and Agyness Deyn star in Patient Zero.
Synopsis: In the pandemic thriller, Patient Zero, humanity is battling intelligent, adrenaline-fueled creatures born from a viral super-strain. After being bitten, human survivor Morgan (Matt Smith) realizes he is asymptomatic and can communicate with the infected, leading the last survivors on a hunt for Patient Zero and a cure.
Storyline: After an unprecedented global pandemic turns the majority of humankind into violent "Infected," a man gifted with the ability to speak the Infected's new language leads the last survivors on a hunt for Patient Zero and a cure.
Patient Zero (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Stefan Ruzowitzky
- Cast: Bern Collaço, Bern Collaco, Daniel Westwood, Jorge Leon Martinez, Matt Smith, Stanley Tucci, Alex Gillison, Miroslav Zaruba, Attila G. Kerekes, Serhat Metin, Nigel Murfitt, James Rumell, Mo Idriss, Tyrone Love, Colin McFarlane, James M.L. Muller, Evie Wray, Glenn Povéy, Matthew David McCarthy, John Bradley, Raj Awasti, A.k. Steppa, Tony Paul West, Glenn Povéy, Abi Adeyemi, Hamza Malik, William Willoughby, Greg Brummel, Ramzan Miah, Janis Ahern
- Genres: Horror, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Jay Dargin, Glenn S. Gainor, Vincent Newman, Steve Norris, Julia Valentine
- Musicians: Michael Wandmacher
- Cinematographers: Benedict Neuenfels
- Editors: Mark Stevens
- Runtime: 93 min / 1h 33min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.