R | 1h 55min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, War
Redcon-1 (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
Redcon-1 (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring John Stewart, Bentley Kalu, Mark Strange, Richard Douglas, Michael Sheehan
Directed by Chee Keong Cheung
Chee Keong Cheung directed Redcon-1 (2017) features action horror revolving around eight Special Forces soldiers on a suicide mission into a city overrun by the undead to save one scientist. Martyn Ford, Katarina Leigh Waters, and Carlos Gallardo star in Redcon-1.
Synopsis: After a deadly viral outbreak, an elite squad of special forces soldiers must infiltrate a quarantine zone to rescue a scientist who holds the only cure to save mankind.
Tagline: War Has Just Evolved.
Storyline: After a deadly viral outbreak, an elite squad of special forces soldiers must infiltrate a quarantine zone to rescue a scientist who holds the only cure to save mankind.
Redcon-1 (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Chee Keong Cheung
- Writers: Chee Keong Cheung, Steve Horvath, Mark Strange
- Cast: John Stewart, Bentley Kalu, Mark Strange, Richard Douglas, Michael Sheehan, Daniel Jones, Khristopher MacLeod, Jason Redshaw, Sophia Talbot, Colin Murtagh, Jason Rhodes, Sandy Holt, Steve Sears, David Childs, Carlos Gallardo, David Charles-Cully, James Swain, Akira Koieyama, Euan Macnaughton, Douglas Russell, Ray Whelan, Kyle Maloney, Paul Terry, Nigel Ryder, David McDougall, Chris von Ruhland, Anthony Rhodes, Jamie-Lee Beacher, Gary Snowball, Qaliyah-Storm Sleem
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, War
- Producers: Shaked Berenson, Dan Block, James Buchanan, Remo Catani, Chee Keong Cheung, Kevin Eastman, Patrick Ewald, Carlos Gallardo, Ioanna Karavela, Stephen L'Heureux, Oliver Morran, Mark Strange, Rob Weston, Pat Wintersgill
- Musicians: Ian Arber
- Cinematographers: Lorenzo Levrini
- Editors: Alex Fenn, Chris Gill, Martin Hunter
- Runtime: 115 min / 1h 55min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 12
- Nominations: 3
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.