R | 1h 55min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, War
Redcon-1 (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
Redcon-1 (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring John Stewart, Bentley Kalu, Mark Strange, Richard Douglas, Michael Sheehan
Directed by Chee Keong Cheung
Chee Keong Cheung directed Redcon-1 (2017) features action horror revolving around eight Special Forces soldiers on a suicide mission into a city overrun by the undead to save one scientist. Martyn Ford, Katarina Leigh Waters, and Carlos Gallardo star in Redcon-1.
Synopsis: After a deadly viral outbreak, an elite squad of special forces soldiers must infiltrate a quarantine zone to rescue a scientist who holds the only cure to save mankind.
Tagline: War Has Just Evolved.
Storyline: After a deadly viral outbreak, an elite squad of special forces soldiers must infiltrate a quarantine zone to rescue a scientist who holds the only cure to save mankind.
Redcon-1 (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Chee Keong Cheung
- Writers: Chee Keong Cheung, Steve Horvath, Mark Strange
- Cast: John Stewart, Bentley Kalu, Mark Strange, Richard Douglas, Michael Sheehan, Daniel Jones, Khristopher MacLeod, Jason Redshaw, Sophia Talbot, Colin Murtagh, Jason Rhodes, Sandy Holt, Steve Sears, Carlos Gallardo, David Charles-Cully, James Swain, Akira Koieyama, Euan Macnaughton, Douglas Russell, Ray Whelan, Kyle Maloney, Paul Terry, David McDougall, Michael Aston, Anthony Rhodes, Jamie-Lee Beacher, Chris von Ruhland, Gavin McDowall, Sarah-Jo Dawson, Elanor Miller
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, War
- Producers: Shaked Berenson, Dan Block, James Buchanan, Remo Catani, Chee Keong Cheung, Kevin Eastman, Patrick Ewald, Carlos Gallardo, Ioanna Karavela, Stephen L'Heureux, Oliver Morran, Mark Strange, Rob Weston, Pat Wintersgill
- Musicians: Ian Arber
- Cinematographers: Lorenzo Levrini
- Editors: Alex Fenn, Chris Gill, Martin Hunter
- Runtime: 115 min / 1h 55min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 5
- Nominations: 3
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.