Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008)
R | 1h 38min | Horror, Sci-Fi, Musical
Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Bill Moseley, J. LaRose, Alexa PenaVega, Rebecca Marshall, Paris Hilton
Directed by Darren Lynn Bousman
Synopsis: A worldwide epidemic encourages a biotech company to launch an organ-financing program similar in nature to a standard car loan. The repossession clause is a killer, however.
Tagline: Not Your Parent’s Opera
Synopsis: In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.
Tagline: Not Your Parent's Opera
Storyline: A worldwide epidemic encourages a biotech company to launch an organ-financing program similar in nature to a standard car loan. The repossession clause is a killer, however.
Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) Movie Details
- Directors: Darren Lynn Bousman
- Writers: Darren Smith, Terrance Zdunich
- Cast: Bill Moseley, J. LaRose, Alexa PenaVega, Rebecca Marshall, Paris Hilton, Briana Buckmaster, Paul Sorvino, Melissa Panton, Athena Karkanis, Paul Nicholasi, Sarah Power, Kevin Power, Roberta Angelica, Stephan Dubeau, Terrance Zdunich, Anthony Head, Alisa Burket, Timothy Burd, Eve English, Kevin 'ohGr' Ogilvie, Dani Jazzar, Al Maini, Jeffery Aro, Noelle Boggio, Amanda Fritz, Paul De La Rosa, Jessica Horn, Andrea Ciacci, Eva Redpath, Branko Lebar
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Musical
- Producers: Troy Begnaud, Peter Block, Darren Lynn Bousman, Mark Burg, Jason Constantine, Sarah Greenberg, Daniel J. Heffner, Oren Koules, Carl Mazzocone, Jonathan McHugh, Tim Palen, Darren Smith, Yoshiki, Terrance Zdunich
- Musicians: Darren Smith, Terrance Zdunich
- Cinematographers: Joseph White
- Editors: Harvey Rosenstock
- Runtime: 98 min / 1h 38min
- Year: 2008
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 3
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0026 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.