R | 1h 57min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Crime
Robocop (2014) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Robocop (2014) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Samuel L. Jackson, Diezel Ramos, Gary Oldman, Dalias Blake, Daniel Kash
Directed by José Padilha, José Padilha
I feel like Robocop is going to blow people away much like what the new Judge Dredd did. This new poster sports Robocop if full view with his black armor, I like it! The cast for Robocop includes some good actors like Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton and Samuel L. Jackson.
Synopsis: In the film, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front. Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex’s life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, but with issues a regular man has never had to face before.
Synopsis: The year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years - and it's meant billions for OmniCorp's bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) - a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit - is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.
Tagline: We've got the future under control.
Storyline: In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy, a loving husband, father and good cop, is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
Robocop (2014) Movie Details
- Directors: José Padilha, José Padilha
- Writers: Joshua Zetumer, Edward Neumeier, Michael Miner
- Cast: Samuel L. Jackson, Diezel Ramos, Gary Oldman, Dalias Blake, Daniel Kash, Dean Redman, Jackie Earle Haley, Michael Keaton, Joel Kinnaman, Markus James, Wayne Downer, Mark Van Woert, Jay Baruchel, Kevin Hare, Mark Baldesarra, Melanie Scrofano, Carlyn Burchell, Patrick Garrow, Tazito Garcia, Michael Kenneth Williams, Matt Cooke, Zach Grenier, Dwayne McLean, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Shane Jarvis, Jason Bigio, Philip Akin, Jimmy Chimarios, Adrian Griffin, Joe Vercillo
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Crime
- Producers: Marc Abraham, Roger Birnbaum, Bill Carraro, Lyn Lucibello, Eric Newman, Joseph Boccia
- Musicians: Pedro Bromfman
- Cinematographers: Lula Carvalho
- Editors: Peter McNulty, Daniel Rezende
- Our Score: 8/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 6.33/10 of 201,486 Votes!
- Runtime: 117 min / 1h 57min
- Year: 2014
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 4
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0025 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.