Rogue Warrior: Robot Fighter (2017)
R | 1h 41min | Sci-Fi, Action
Rogue Warrior: Robot Fighter (2017) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Rogue Warrior: Robot Fighter (2017) Plot & Synopsis
Starring William Kircher, Daz Crawford, Hunter Jacques, Michael Scott Martin, Marilyn Ghigliotti
Directed by Neil Johnson
Synopsis: ROGUE WARRIOR: ROBOT FIGHTER is a Science Fiction film set in the distant future depicting the overthrow of humanity by artificial intelligence on Earth and other worlds.
Synopsis: A few decades from now - Sienna, a rebellious robot-fighting arms dealer, lives on a post-apocalyptic Earth. When the cities start to fall under the control of the A.I. Scourge, a hyper-weaponized robot army, Sienna decides to leave the Earth and journey to the centre of the galaxy, seeking a mythical weapon that can neutralize any form of A.I.Pursued by giant machines, Sienna loses everything she cares about in an effort to save the last vestiges of humanity in an A.I. controlled galaxy.
Storyline: In the distant future, humanity is overthrown by artificial intelligence on Earth and other worlds.
Rogue Warrior: Robot Fighter (2017) Movie Details
- Directors: Neil Johnson
- Cast: William Kircher, Daz Crawford, Hunter Jacques, Michael Scott Martin, Marilyn Ghigliotti, Marc Hawes, Tracey Birdsall, Stephen Manley, Tim McGrath, Ashley Park, Livvy Stubenrauch, Aaron Jacques, Erin Bethea, Nicky Birdsall, Tony Gibbons, Moose Jacques, Charles Beck
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Tracey Birdsall, Winston Engle, Neil Johnson, Steve Ravic
- Musicians: Alex Staropoli
- Cinematographers: Kyle Wright
- Runtime: 101 min / 1h 41min
- Year: 2017
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 25
- Nominations: 6
Elapsed Time: 0.0019 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.