PG | 1h 20min | Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy
Schlock (1973) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Schlock (1973) Plot & Synopsis
Starring John Landis, Forrest J. Ackerman, Harriet Medin, Harry Goins, Ryan Folsey
Directed by John Landis
Synopsis: A monkey-type monster falls in love with a blind girl, which thinks that he’s a giant dog. After kidnapping the girl and fleeing king-kong-like onto the roof of a gym, he gets involved with the army.
Tagline: Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Synopsis: A monkey-type monster falls in love with a blind girl, which thinks that he's a giant dog. After kidnapping the girl and fleeing king-kong-like onto the roof of a gym, he gets involved with the army.
Tagline: Man's Missing Link Has Just Moved Into The Neighborhood. But Is Suburbia Ready For Schlock?
Storyline: A small town is terrorized by "The Banana Killer", which turns out to be the missing link between man and ape.
Schlock (1973) Movie Details
- Directors: John Landis
- Cast: John Landis, Forrest J. Ackerman, Harriet Medin, Harry Goins, Ryan Folsey, Walter Levine, Dana Sue Collins, Eliza Roberts, Charles Villiers, Norman Crawford, Gene Fox, Jackie Bonnhein, Richard Gillis, Robert E. Collins, Susan Weiser-Finley, Belinda Folsey, Jonathan Flint, Patty Holcomb, Kevin Collins, Amy Schireson, Ian Kranitz, John Chambers, Emile Hamaty, Bill Record, Phillip Levine, Edward Summer, Jack H. Harris, Shirley Levine, Stuart Weiss, Ralph Baker
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy
- Producers: George Folsey Jr., Jack H. Harris, James C. O'Rourke
- Musicians: David Gibson
- Cinematographers: Robert E. Collins
- Editors: George Folsey Jr.
- Runtime: 80 min / 1h 20min
- Year: 1973
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0024 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.