Spider-Man 2 (2004)
PG | 2h 07min | Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
Spider-Man 2 (2004) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Spider-Man 2 (2004) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Stan Lee, Luke Burnyeat, Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Willem Dafoe
Directed by Sam Raimi
Synopsis: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant scientist named Doctor Otto Octavius.
Synopsis: Peter Parker is an unhappy man: after two years of fighting crime as Spider-Man, his life has begun to fall apart. The girl he loves is engaged to someone else, his grades are slipping, he cannot keep any of his jobs, and on top of it, the newspaper Daily Bugle is attacking him viciously, claiming that Spider-Man is a criminal. He reaches the breaking point and gives up the crime fighter's life, once and for all. But after a failed fusion experiment, eccentric and obsessive scientist Dr. Otto Octavius is transformed into super villain Doctor Octopus, Doc Ock for short, having four long tentacles as extra hands. Peter guesses it might just be time for Spider-Man to return, but would he act upon it?
Storyline: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant scientist named Doctor Otto Octavius.
Spider-Man 2 (2004) Movie Details
- Directors: Sam Raimi
- Writers: Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, Alfred Gough
- Cast: Stan Lee, Luke Burnyeat, Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Willem Dafoe, Jimmy Star, Scott Spiegel, James Franco, Dylan Baker, J.K. Simmons, Sam Raimi, John Landis, Alfred Molina, Claudia Katz Minnick, Elizabeth Banks, Kirsten Dunst, Cliff Robertson, Anne Betancourt, Marc John Jefferies, Dan Hicks, John Paxton, Bill Nunn, Joe Virzi, Timothy Patrick Quill, Dan Callahan, Dono Cunningham, Elya Baskin, Vince Cupone, Phil LaMarr, Vanessa Ferlito
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Avi Arad, Joseph M. Caracciolo, Grant Curtis, Kevin Feige, Stan Lee, Lorne Orleans, Laura Ziskin
- Musicians: Danny Elfman
- Cinematographers: Bill Pope
- Editors: Bob Murawski
- Runtime: 127 min / 2h 07min
- Year: 2004
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Oscars: 1
- Awards: 23
- Nominations: 60
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.