Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)
PG-13 | 1h 56min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ron Perlman, Greg Bronson, Patrick Stewart, Dina Meyer, Alan Dale
Directed by Stuart Baird
Synopsis: The Enterprise is diverted to the Romulan homeworld Romulus, supposedly because they want to negotiate a peace treaty.
Tagline: This December, a generation’s final journey begins.
Synopsis: After a joyous wedding between William Riker and Deanna Troi, Captain Picard and the Enterprise crew stumble upon a positronic signature which results in a prototype version of the android Data. Then the Enterprise is invited to Romulus to negotiate a peace treaty with the Romulans by their new leader, Praetor Shinzon. However, Shinzon is revealed to be a clone of Picard who was raised on Remus, a slave planet to the Romulans. Later on, Picard discovers that this peace treaty was nothing more than a set-up on account of the fact that Shinzon needs Picard in order to survive. But little do the Enterprise crew know that Shinzon also plans to do away with the Federation by unleashing a weapon that could destroy a whole planet.
Tagline: This December, a generation's final journey begins.
Storyline: The Enterprise is diverted to the Romulan homeworld Romulus, supposedly because they want to negotiate a peace treaty. Captain Picard and his crew discover a serious threat to the Federation once Praetor Shinzon plans to attack Earth.
Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) Movie Details
- Directors: Stuart Baird
- Writers: Gene Roddenberry, John Logan, Rick Berman
- Cast: Ron Perlman, Greg Bronson, Patrick Stewart, Dina Meyer, Alan Dale, Tom Morga, Baron Jay, J. Patrick McCormack, Brent Spiner, Bryan Singer, Tom Hardy, Marina Sirtis, Jude Ciccolella, Whoopi Goldberg, Wil Wheaton, Shannon Cochran, Michael Dorn, John Jurgens, Jonathan Frakes, Ryan Black, Jasmine Lliteras, Katja Rieckermann, Doug Wax, Matt Hall, Brian Patterson, Rachelle Roderick, Marti Matulis, LeVar Burton, Gates McFadden, Majel Barrett
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Rick Berman, Marty Hornstein, Peter Lauritson, Gene Roddenberry
- Musicians: Jerry Goldsmith
- Cinematographers: Jeffrey L. Kimball
- Editors: Dallas Puett
- Runtime: 116 min / 1h 56min
- Year: 2002
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 4
Elapsed Time: 0.0012 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.