Superman Returns (2006)
PG-13 | 2h 34min | Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Superman Returns (2006) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Superman Returns (2006) Plot & Synopsis
Starring James Marsden, Jimmy Star, James Karen, Ian Roberts, Frank Langella
Directed by Bryan Singer
Synopsis: Superman reappears after a long absence, but is challenged by an old foe who uses Kryptonian technology for world domination.
Synopsis: Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel comes back to Earth in the epic action-adventure Superman Returns, a soaring new chapter in the saga of one of the world's most beloved superheroes. While an old enemy plots to render him powerless once and for all, Superman faces the heartbreaking realization that the woman he loves, Lois Lane, has moved on with her life. Or has she? Superman's bittersweet return challenges him to bridge the distance between them while finding a place in a society that has learned to survive without him. In an attempt to protect the world he loves from cataclysmic destruction, Superman embarks on an epic journey of redemption that takes him from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of outer space.
Tagline: On June 30, 2006! Look Up In The Sky!
Storyline: Superman reappears after a long absence, but is challenged by an old foe who uses Kryptonian technology for world domination.
Superman Returns (2006) Movie Details
- Directors: Bryan Singer
- Writers: Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris, Bryan Singer
- Cast: James Marsden, Jimmy Star, James Karen, Ian Roberts, Frank Langella, Suzie Steen, Parker Posey, Ian Bliss, Ted Maynard, Marlon Brando, Kate Bosworth, Kevin Spacey, Taris Tyler, Terrell Dixon, Yutaka Izumihara, Brandon Routh, Brendan Byrne, William Cheung, Rebecca Rocheford Davies, Derek Steen, Bobby Roe, Francine Bell, Kal Penn, David Fabrizio, Bill Young, Noel Neill, Alison Araya, Keegan Joyce, Narelle Valentine, Dan Harris
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
- Producers: Gilbert Adler, William Fay, Stephen Jones, Chris Lee, Scott Mednick, Lorne Orleans, Jon Peters, Bryan Singer, Thomas Tull
- Musicians: John Ottman
- Cinematographers: Newton Thomas Sigel
- Editors: Elliot Graham, John Ottman
- Runtime: 154 min / 2h 34min
- Year: 2006
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 12
- Nominations: 40
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.