Tank Girl (1995)
R | 1h 44min | Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy
Tank Girl (1995) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Tank Girl (1995) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Frank Welker, Doug Jones, Malcolm McDowell, Clayton Landey, Bojesse Christopher
Directed by Rachel Talalay
Synopsis: A girl is among the few survivors of a dystopian Earth. Riding a war tank, she fights against the tyranny of a mega-corporation that dominates the remaining potable water supply of the planet.
Tagline: In 2033, justice rides a tank and wears lip gloss
Synopsis: Tank Girl (Rebecca) and her friends are the only remaining citizens living in the wasteland that is Earth, where all the remaining water is controlled by Water and Power, the mega corporation/government that runs the territory. While incarcerated at W + P, Tank Girl and her new friend Jet Girl break out and steal... a tank and a jet. After meeting some mutant kangaroo/humans, and rescuing her little girl (adopted by her friends), the kangaroos and the girls kick Water and Powers' butt.
Tagline: In the future, the odds of survival are 1000 to 1. That's just the way she likes it.
Storyline: A girl is among the few survivors of a dystopian Earth. Riding a war tank, she fights against the tyranny of a mega-corporation that dominates the remaining potable water supply of the planet.
Tank Girl (1995) Movie Details
- Directors: Rachel Talalay
- Writers: Alan Martin, Jamie Hewlett, Tedi Sarafian
- Cast: Frank Welker, Doug Jones, Malcolm McDowell, Clayton Landey, Bojesse Christopher, Ice-T, James Hong, Don Harvey, Beth DePatie, Reg E. Cathey, Kristen Fick, Lori Petty, Richard Schiff, Naomi Watts, Aaron Kuhr, Billy L. Sullivan, Iggy Pop, Alan Scott, Anne Fletcher, Mary Ann Hermansen, Kimberly Wolfe, David Horn, Jeff Kober, Brian Wimmer, Joie Shettler, Troy Startoni, Carolyn Kusian, Dave Lawrence, Charles Lucia, Roger Bohman
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy
- Producers: Tom Astor, Pen Densham, Richard Barton Lewis, Christian L. Rehr, Aron Warner, John Watson
- Musicians: Graeme Revell
- Cinematographers: Gale Tattersall
- Editors: James R. Symons
- Runtime: 104 min / 1h 44min
- Year: 1995
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0097 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.