Terminal Invasion (2002)
R | 1h 30min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery
Terminal Invasion (2002) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Terminal Invasion (2002) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Bruce Campbell, Scott Wickware, Marcia Bennett, Dylan Bierk, Jake Simons
Directed by Sean S. Cunningham
Synopsis: Aliens in human disguise commandeer a rural airport during a snowstorm. To survive, the people trapped inside must determine which of their own is not of this Earth.
Synopsis: On a stormy night, while transporting a criminal named Jack to death row, the officers have a car accident near a private airport. They bring the prisoner to the airport where clients are arguing with the owner/pilot of the charter services, Cathy Garrett because she refuses to take off with the bad weather and the communications are down due to the snow storm. Jack asks to go to the toilet being escorted by the guards; however, in the bathroom, a preacher attacks and kills the guards and when Jack kills him, his body vanishes. Jack returns to the lobby and when the security guard holds him, he accidentally shoots a passenger, but the woman does not die until Jack shoots her in the head and her body also disappears. The survivors conclude that they are trapped in a place filled with aliens and nobody can be trusted.
Storyline: Aliens in human disguise commandeer a rural airport during a snowstorm. To survive, the people trapped inside must determine which of their own is not of this Earth.
Terminal Invasion (2002) Movie Details
- Directors: Sean S. Cunningham
- Writers: Lewis Abernathy, John Jarrell
- Cast: Bruce Campbell, Scott Wickware, Marcia Bennett, Dylan Bierk, Jake Simons, Sarah Lafleur, Hannah Lochner, Stephen Joffe, Kedar Brown, Jason Jones, Chase Masterson, C. David Johnson, Andrew Tarbet, Chuck Byrn, Ian Downie
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery
- Producers: Sean S. Cunningham, Geoff Garrett, Paul M. Leonard, Derek Rappaport, Chuck Simon
- Musicians: Harry Manfredini
- Cinematographers: Rudolf Blahacek
- Editors: Michael Stern, Nelson Torres
- Runtime: 90 min / 1h 30min
- Year: 2002
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0019 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.