Terminator Salvation (2009)
R | 1h 55min | Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, War
Terminator Salvation (2009) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Terminator Salvation (2009) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Brian Steele, Michael Ironside, Michael Papajohn, Anton Yelchin, Helena Bonham Carter
Directed by McG
Synopsis: In 2018, a mysterious new weapon in the war against the machines, half-human and half-machine, comes to John Connor on the eve of a resistance attack on Skynet. But whose side is he on, and can he be trusted?
Tagline: The End Begins
Synopsis: In 2003, in the Longview State Correctional Facility, the criminal Marcus Wright is on death row, and is convinced by the cancerous Dr. Serena Kogan to donate his body to her research and he accepts. In 2018, after an unsuccessful attack to a Skynet facility, only John Connor survives, but he discovers that Skynet is developing the powerful new model T-800. Out of the blue, Marcus appears naked and with amnesia in the location. Marcus befriends the teenager Kyle Reese and the girl Star who help him to survive the lethal machines and they travel together in a Jeep. Meanwhile the resistance discovers a signal that might turn-off the machines and John offers to test it. When Kyle is captured by a machine and brought to the Skynet headquarters, Marcus decides to help the youngster and heads to Skynet; on the way, he saves Blair Williams who suggests to him that he should meet John Connor first. But Marcus steps on a mine and is submitted to surgery, when a secret about his origins is disclosed.
Tagline: The End Begins
Storyline: In 2018, a mysterious new weapon in the war against the machines, half-human and half-machine, comes to John Connor on the eve of a resistance attack on Skynet. But whose side is he on, and can he be trusted?
Terminator Salvation (2009) Movie Details
- Directors: McG
- Writers: John Brancato, Michael Ferris
- Cast: Brian Steele, Michael Ironside, Michael Papajohn, Anton Yelchin, Helena Bonham Carter, David Midthunder, Christian Bale, Linda Hamilton, Dylan Kenin, Frank Powers, Bryce Dallas Howard, Lorenzo Callender, Kevin Wiggins, Boots Southerland, Jane Alexander, Paul J. Porter, Chris Browning, Tom LaSalle, Emerson Brooks, Common, Chris Ashworth, Ivan G'Vera, Anjul Nigam, Beth Bailey, Esodie Geiger, Greg Serano, Treva Etienne, Isaac Kappy, Mark Rayner, David Douglas
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, War
- Producers: Jeanne Allgood, Derek Anderson, Moritz Borman, Chantal Feghali, Bruce Franklin, Steve Gaub, Peter D. Graves, Thomas Hayslip, April A. Janow, Mario Kassar, Victor Kubicek, Dan Lin, Joel B. Michaels, James Middleton, Anjalika Mathur Nigam, Randolph M. Paul, Jon Silk, Jeffrey Silver, Andrew G. Vajna, Don Zepfel
- Musicians: Danny Elfman
- Cinematographers: Shane Hurlbut
- Editors: Conrad Buff IV
- Our Score: 7/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 5.66/10 of 313,476 Votes!
- Runtime: 115 min / 1h 55min
- Year: 2009
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 2
- Nominations: 13
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.