The Cloverfield Paradox (2018)
PG-13 | 1h 42min | Horror, Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mystery
The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Simon Pegg, Greg Grunberg, Donal Logue, David Oyelowo, Chris O'Dowd
Directed by Julius Onah
Update: The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) is the new name for this 2018 Cloverfield film set to release on Netflix on February 4, 2018.
Update: Official title possibly leaked as Cloverfield Station (2018).
God Particle (2017) is directed by Julius Onah and is set to release in the US on October 27, 2017. With an estimated budget of $10 million, production by Bad Robot and Paramount Pictures, God Particle seems like it has the right things going for it. Elizabeth Debicki, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, and Ziyi Zhang star in God Particle.
Synopsis: In the near future, there is an energy crisis on Earth. The Cloverfield Station with a multinational crew will test the Shepard particle accelerator expecting to generate energy for all countries solving the energy problem. However, the experiment goes wrong, damages the station and opens a portal to another dimension with a parallel Earth. They also find a woman entwined with wires behind a bulkhead of the station and they learn she worked in an identical Cloverfield Station in another dimension. Now the scientists need to find a way to return to their own dimension.
Tagline: The future unleashed every thing.
Storyline: Orbiting a planet on the brink of war, scientists test a device to solve an energy crisis, and end up face-to-face with a dark alternate reality.
The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Julius Onah
- Writers: Oren Uziel, Doug Jung
- Cast: Simon Pegg, Greg Grunberg, Donal Logue, David Oyelowo, Chris O'Dowd, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, John Ortiz, Daniel Brühl, Elizabeth Debicki, Suzanne Cryer, Daniel Brühl, Clover Nee, Michael Stokes III, Celeste Clark, Nathan Oliver, Judy Ho, Chris O''Dowd, Ziyi Zhang, Aksel Hennie, Roger Davies, Ken Olin, Jordan Rivera
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mystery
- Producers: J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Rick Carter, Jon Cohen, Robert J. Dohrmann, Drew Goddard, Tommy Harper, Cory Bennett Lewis, Matt Reeves, Lindsey Weber
- Musicians: Bear McCreary
- Cinematographers: Dan Mindel
- Editors: Alan Baumgarten, Matt Evans, Rebecca Valente
- Runtime: 102 min / 1h 42min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.