The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
R | 2h 18min | Sci-Fi, Action
The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Hugo Weaving, Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Leigh Whannell, Christopher Kirby
Directed by Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski, Andy Wachowski
Synopsis: Neo and the rebel leaders estimate that they have 72 hours until 250,000 probes discover Zion and destroy it and its inhabitants. During this, Neo must decide how he can save Trinity from a dark fate in his dreams.
Tagline: Free your mind.
Synopsis: Six months after the events depicted in The Matrix, Neo has proved to be a good omen for the free humans, as more and more humans are being freed from the matrix and brought to Zion, the one and only stronghold of the Resistance. Neo himself has discovered his superpowers including super speed, ability to see the codes of the things inside the matrix, and a certain degree of precognition. But a nasty piece of news hits the human resistance: 250,000 machine sentinels are digging to Zion and would reach them in 72 hours. As Zion prepares for the ultimate war, Neo, Morpheus and Trinity are advised by the Oracle to find the Keymaker who would help them reach the Source. Meanwhile Neo's recurrent dreams depicting Trinity's death have got him worried and as if it was not enough, Agent Smith has somehow escaped deletion, has become more powerful than before and has chosen Neo as his next target.
Tagline: Free your mind.
Storyline: Following the events of
The Matrix Reloaded (2003) Movie Details
- Directors: Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski, Andy Wachowski
- Writers: Lilly Wachowski, Lana Wachowski
- Cast: Hugo Weaving, Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Leigh Whannell, Christopher Kirby, Daniel Bernhardt, Carrie-Anne Moss, Monica Bellucci, Harry Lennix, Nathaniel Lees, Bernard White, Jada Pinkett Smith, Robyn Nevin, Robert Mammone, Ian Bliss, Anthony Zerbe, Matt McColm, Genevieve O'Reilly, David Roberts, Harold Perrineau, Nash Edgerton, Clayton Watson, Essie Davis, Rupert Reid, Rene Naufahu, Gina Torres, Anthony Brandon Wong, Socratis Otto, Lambert Wilson, Kevin Scott
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Bruce Berman, David Forbes, Grant Hill, Andrew Mason, Phil Oosterhouse, Vicki Popplewell, Steve Richards, Joel Silver, Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski
- Musicians: Don Davis
- Cinematographers: Bill Pope
- Editors: Zach Staenberg
- Our Score: 8/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 7.29/10 of 466,222 Votes!
- Runtime: 138 min / 2h 18min
- Year: 2003
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 8
- Nominations: 32
Elapsed Time: 0.0018 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.