The Omega Man (1971)
G | 1h 38min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
The Omega Man (1971) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
The Omega Man (1971) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Anthony Zerbe, Charlton Heston, Rosalind Cash, Lincoln Kilpatrick, Brian Tochi
Directed by Boris Sagal
Synopsis: Army doctor Robert Neville struggles to create a cure for the plague that wiped out most of the human race.
Tagline: Pray for the last man alive. Because he’s not alone.
Synopsis: Due to an experimental vaccine, Dr. Robert Neville is the only survivor of an apocalyptic war waged with biological weapons. The plague caused by the war has killed everyone else except for a few hundred deformed, nocturnal people calling themselves "The Family". The plague has caused them to become sensitive to light, as well as homicidally psychotic. They believe science and technology to be the cause of the war and their punishment, and Neville, as the last symbol of science, the old world, and a "user of the wheel", must die. Neville, using electricity, machinery, and science attempts to hold them at bay.
Tagline: Pray for the last man alive. Because he's not alone.
Storyline: Army doctor Robert Neville struggles to create a cure for the plague that wiped out most of the human race.
The Omega Man (1971) Movie Details
- Directors: Boris Sagal
- Writers: John William Corrington, Joyce Hooper Corrington, Richard Matheson
- Cast: Anthony Zerbe, Charlton Heston, Rosalind Cash, Lincoln Kilpatrick, Brian Tochi, Anna Aries, Paul Koslo, Eric Laneuville, Jill Giraldi, DeVeren Bookwalter, John Dierkes, Monika Henreid, Linda Redfearn, Forrest Wood, Steve Goldstein
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Walter Seltzer
- Musicians: Ron Grainer
- Cinematographers: Russell Metty
- Editors: William H. Ziegler
- Runtime: 98 min / 1h 38min
- Year: 1971
- MPAA Rating: G
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.