The Rats (2002)
R | 1h 34min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi
The Rats (2002) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
The Rats (2002) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Daveigh Chase, Joe Pingue, Kim Poirier, Mädchen Amick, Aron Tager
Directed by John Lafia
Synopsis: A clan of evil rats overtakes a Manhattan department store and threatens to overrun the city.
Tagline: They're bold… They're breeding… They're hungry… Most of all… They have no fear.
Synopsis: In Manhattan, when a client is bitten by a rat in the dressing room of the Garsons Department Store and contracts Weil's disease, the manager Susan Costello is assigned to hire and give all the necessary support to the best exterminator in New York, Jack Carver. The efficient Jack and his assistant Ty find a colony of mutant rats and try to convince the health department administrator and former partner of Jack, Ray Jarrett, how serious the infestation is. But the politician Ray is interested in covering the problem to protect economical interests of powerful groups.
Tagline: They're bold... They're breeding... They're hungry... Most of all... They have no fear.
Storyline: A clan of evil rats overtakes a Manhattan department store and threatens to overrun the city.
The Rats (2002) Movie Details
- Directors: John Lafia
- Cast: Daveigh Chase, Joe Pingue, Kim Poirier, Mädchen Amick, Aron Tager, Mädchen Amick, Dominic Cuzzocrea, Vincent Spano, Balázs Koós, Balázs Koós, Philip DeWilde, Sheila McCarthy, Jackie Laidlaw, Cabral Richards, Bryan Thomas, Teo Weyman, Shane Daly, Bubba, Elisa Moolecherry, Jason Sharman, Shawn Michael Howard, David Fonteno, Kathryn Winslow, Yanna McIntosh, Jennifer Coristine
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi
- Producers: Robert W. Cort, Eric Hetzel, David Madden, Bob Roe
- Musicians: Elia Cmiral
- Cinematographers: David Foreman
- Editors: Michael N. Knue
- Our Score: 4/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 4.59/10 of 1,875 Votes!
- Runtime: 94 min / 1h 34min
- Year: 2002
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0022 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.