The Shadow Men (1997)
R | 1h 35min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
The Shadow Men (1997) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
The Shadow Men (1997) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Eric Roberts, Sherilyn Fenn, Dean Stockwell, Andrew Prine, Benjamin Brown
Directed by Timothy Bond
Synopsis: After a family has an alien encounter, they call the Air Force to report the incident which leads to a visit by Men In Black, who turn out to be alien-human mutants.
Tagline: They know… what you know!!!
Synopsis: Happily married couple Bob and Dez Wilson and their 12-year old son Andy are being attacked by a blinding light when driving home from a daytrip. They awaken a couple of hours later, seemingly unscathed but soon driven mad by recurring nightmares. It soon appears that they have been abducted by aliens as proved by their sons handycam that had suddenly started running right after the incident. This mysterious fact is discovered by even more mysterious Men In Black who start nagging the family up to the point of threatening to kill them. Laughed at by the police the threesome seek refuge at sf-writer Stan Mills' house and start fighting back.
Tagline: They know... what you know!!!
Storyline: After a family has an alien encounter, they call the Air Force to report the incident which leads to a visit by Men In Black, who turn out to be alien-human mutants.
The Shadow Men (1997) Movie Details
- Directors: Timothy Bond
- Writers: Justin Stanley, Eric Miller
- Cast: Eric Roberts, Sherilyn Fenn, Dean Stockwell, Andrew Prine, Benjamin Brown, David Bowe, Hans Howes, Brendon Ryan Barrett, Chris McCarty, Tom Poster, Valerie Swift, Lisa Dinkins, Treva Tegtmeier, Robert Berger, Ben Slack, Kate Atkinson
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Steve Beswick, Albert T. Dickerson III, Jon Kramer, David Newlon
- Musicians: Todd Hayen
- Cinematographers: Frank Byers
- Editors: Barry Zetlin
- Runtime: 95 min / 1h 35min
- Year: 1997
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0013 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.