Total Recall (2012)
PG-13 | 1h 58min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery, Adventure
Total Recall (2012) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Total Recall (2012) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ethan Hawke, Kate Beckinsale, Bill Nighy, Jesse Michael Fullington, Bokeem Woodbine
Directed by Len Wiseman
Synopsis: A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.
Tagline: What is real?
Synopsis: Originally adapted by director Paul Verhoeven in 1990, author Philip K. Dick's classic Sci-Fi short story We Can Remember It for You Wholesale returns to the big screen in this remake starring Colin Farrell, Bryan Cranston, and Kate Beckinsale, and directed by Underworld's Len Wiseman. The planet has been decimated by nuclear war in the late 21st century, leaving only two nations -- the United Federation of Britain and the Colony. Douglas Quaid (Farrell) is a factory worker with a stable job and a loving wife (Beckinsale), but upon learning that a company named Rekall could grant him the memory of the ultimate espionage adventure, he decides that a virtual vacation is better than no vacation at all. But in the midst of having the new memories implanted, something goes haywire. Still strapped to the chair as the system breaks down, he's branded a spy as the authorities close in, and quickly flees for his life. Later, Quaid discovers that he has a secret identity, and he joins forces with rebel soldier Melina (Jessica Biel) on a mission to track down Matthias (Bill Nighy), the head of a fierce resistance movement that's been labeled a terrorist organization by the tyrannical Chancellor Cohaagen (Bryan Cranston). Cohaagen seeks to control the entire free world, and now the harder Quaid fights to defeat him, the clearer it becomes that his memory had been altered long before he walked into Rekall.
Tagline: What is real?
Storyline: A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Recall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.
Total Recall (2012) Movie Details
- Directors: Len Wiseman
- Writers: Kurt Wimmer, Mark Bomback, Ronald Shusett
- Cast: Ethan Hawke, Kate Beckinsale, Bill Nighy, Jesse Michael Fullington, Bokeem Woodbine, Dylan Smith, Bridget Hoffman, Stephen Stanton, Bryan Cranston, Mark Baldesarra, Jozef Aoki, Brian T. Delaney, Colin Farrell, John Cho, Peter Hewitt, Will Yun Lee, Joe Vercillo, Nykeem Provo, Michael Therriault, Teebone Mitchell, James McGowan, Cam Clarke, Jessica Biel, Danny Waugh, Geoffrey Pounsett, Steve Byers, Justin Major, Brett Donahue, Scoot DeVille, Marc Andrew Smith
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Mystery, Adventure
- Producers: Toby Jaffe, Ric Kidney, Neal H. Moritz, Paulina Quaranta, Len Wiseman
- Musicians: Harry Gregson-Williams
- Cinematographers: Paul Cameron
- Editors: Christian Wagner
- Runtime: 118 min / 1h 58min
- Year: 2012
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 5
Elapsed Time: 0.0013 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.