R | 1h 29min | Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Unnatural (2015) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
Unnatural (2015) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ray Wise, James Remar, Sherilyn Fenn, Graham Greene, Allegra Carpenter
Directed by Hank Braxtan
Hank Braxtan directs Unnatural (2015) which is an action thriller horror movie. The film is about genetically modified polar bears who escape and terrorize a group of cabin dwellers. The story sounds interesting, maybe my second movie to watch in movie theaters on Friday, October 16, 2015, via After Dark Films. Either way I will be watching this movie the first chance I get as I am a fan of Ray Wise, even if it is a small part. Also starring in Unnatural (2015) is James Remar, Sherilyn Fenn, and Ron Carlson.
Synopsis: Global climate change prompts a scientific corporation to genetically modify Alaskan polar bears with horrific and deadly results.
Tagline: Fear what you made
Storyline: Global climate change prompts a scientific corporation to genetically modify Alaskan polar bears with horrific and deadly results.
Unnatural (2015) Movie Details
- Directors: Hank Braxtan
- Writers: Arch Stanton, Ron Carlson
- Cast: Ray Wise, James Remar, Sherilyn Fenn, Graham Greene, Allegra Carpenter, Ron Carlson, Ivana Korab, Q'orianka Kilcher, Stephanie Hodes, Gregory Cruz, Mark Hodos, Luke Martino Roberts, Ron Martino, Luke Martino
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Stephanie Caleb, Ron Carlson, Aimée Flaherty, Stephanie Hodes, Mark Hodos, Franchesca Lantz, Ron Martino, Mike Mendez, Rachel North, Andre Relis, Fleur Roberts
- Musicians: Edwin Wendler
- Cinematographers: Marc Carter
- Editors: Hank Braxtan
- Our Score: 5/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 4.35/10 of 1,529 Votes!
- Runtime: 89 min / 1h 29min
- Year: 2015
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0012 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.