Vampire Nation (2012)
R | 1h 30min | Horror, Sci-Fi, Action
Vampire Nation (2012) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
Vampire Nation (2012) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Atanas Srebrev, George Zlatarev, Vlado Mihailov, Kitodar Todorov, Lisa Raziano
Directed by Todor Chapkanov
Synopsis: Set in a not-too-distant future in which a synthetic blood substitute, dispensed by the Romanian government, allows humans and vampires to potentially co-exist.
Synopsis: Bucharest, Romania. The not-too-distant future, but an entirely different city. The human population is dwindling. The vampire population, meanwhile, is exploding. Having emerged from the shadows a decade earlier, vampires now walk openly amongst the human population, as a precarious peace exists between the two. A peace made possible by the introduction of a synthetic blood substitute, dispensed by the Romanian government, making traditional vampire feeding, and preying on humans, no longer necessary. But even so, it's not a peace that everyone is entirely comfortable with...
Storyline: Set in a not-too-distant future in which a synthetic blood substitute, dispensed by the Romanian government, allows humans and vampires to potentially co-exist.
Vampire Nation (2012) Movie Details
- Directors: Todor Chapkanov
- Writers: Jeffrey Green, Rafael Jordan
- Cast: Atanas Srebrev, George Zlatarev, Vlado Mihailov, Kitodar Todorov, Lisa Raziano, Claudia Bassols, Andrew Lee Potts, Velislav Pavlov, Yana Marinova, Hristo Balabanov, Alexandar Peychev, Roark Critchlow, Vladimir Yossifov, Neil Jackson, Heida Reed, Ben Lambert, Jonathon Hargreaves, Iliana Lazarova, Ewan Bailey
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Action
- Producers: Jeffery Beach, John Cappilla, Phillip B. Goldfine, Jeffrey Green, Cherise Honey, Phillip J. Roth
- Musicians: Frederik Wiedmann
- Cinematographers: Lorenzo Senatore
- Editors: John Quinn
- Our Score: 5/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 4.42/10 of 1,466 Votes!
- Runtime: 90 min / 1h 30min
- Year: 2012
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0014 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.